Alison & Bryan Destination Weddings

219 W. Canon Perdido, Ann Arbor, MI 93101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Alison & Bryan Destination Weddings

Alison and Bryan are event designers, storytellers, and a husband and wife team specializing in style and seamlessness in unique environments. Named one of the top wedding planners in the world by Vogue, Elle, and Harper's Bazaar. Offices in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara.

Follow Alison & Bryan Destination Weddings on

Wedding portrait

• Videos 1

32 Reviews for Alison & Bryan Destination Weddings

Caitlin · Married on 09/10/2016

Literally perfect; if you need the internet to convince you how great Alison & Bryan are, then you obviously haven't talked to them yet.

I have never planned an event on the scale of my wedding, which was why it was so important to me that I had professionals with years of experience to ensure everything turned out the way that I wanted. You only get one wedding, so there is no room for trial and error! There is a reason these guys have the reputation they do; they're both geniuses and work with/recommend the most incredible vendors. And despite being brilliant and professional-- 'meetings' with them feel like you're hanging out with friends you've known for years. I am so nuts about trusting people, but these two are seriously the best. If you are even considering hiring Bryan and Alison, do yourselves a favor and work it into the budget. They are hands down the best vendors we hired and I can't recommend them enough.

Alyse · Married on 08/31/2014

Alison and Bryan were a dream to work with! They really captured what we wanted on our day and it was perfect. Beyond sweet, genuine and caring.

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2014

Viva La Diva is absolutely wonderful! Hiring them to provide consultation services and day-of coordination for my wedding was definitely one of the best decisions I made. I reached out to Alison at a time when I felt completely overwhelmed - I was planning the wedding from out of state, working long hours, and struggling to turn the thoughts and ideas I had for the look of my wedding into reality. As soon as I started working with Alison, I felt the weight lift off my shoulders. Alison helped streamline the wedding planning process, and is truly gifted at what she does - she focuses on all the little details that together create an amazing event. With the help of Viva La Diva, I was able to have the wedding of my dreams!

Alison & Bryan Destination Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 12,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Two Penny Productions
    Two Penny Productions Wedding Videographers

We love working with Viva la Diva! I don't know where to start. They are creative, stylish, and professional. Their designs are incredible, their staff is awesome, and their work makes our better. We anxiously await the next event we work with them!

• Hilary Nichols Photography
    Hilary Nichols Photography Wedding Photographers

What a treat to experience the fine touch of Viva La Diva. She has such an amazing aesthetic that shows in everything she touches. Her events have an fresh, magical and fashionable feel makes everyone there shine, as though living in the pages of a magazine. Her work reminds my why I love the wedding business so much. It is so enlivening to spend time in an environment that is so beautifully designed down to the last detail. We are lucky to have her touch to bring us all to a higher note.

• Jess + Nate Studios
    Jess + Nate Studios Wedding Photographers

Amazingly talented coordinator and event designer. We love working with Alison any chance we can get!

• 219 W. Canon Perdido Ann Arbor, Michigan, Ca 93101 See on map