Alison & Bryan Destination Weddings

Santa Barbara, CA View map

Husband and wife team producing custom weddings around the globe for adventurous people in love. Best of by Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Brides, Elle & Over the Moon.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Caitlin Married on 09/10/2016
    Literally perfect; if you need the internet to convince you how great Alison & Bryan are, then you obviously haven't talked to them yet.

I have never planned an event on the scale of my wedding, which was why it was so important to me that I had professionals with years of experience to ensure everything turned out the way that I wanted. You only get one wedding, so there is no room for trial and error! There is a reason these guys have the reputation they do; they're both geniuses and work with/recommend the most incredible vendors. And despite being brilliant and professional-- 'meetings' with them feel like you're hanging out with friends you've known for years. I am so nuts about trusting people, but these two are seriously the best. If you are even considering hiring Bryan and Alison, do yourselves a favor and work it into the budget. They are hands down the best vendors we hired and I can't recommend them enough.
    Alyse Married on 08/31/2014
    Alison and Bryan were a dream to work with! They really captured what we wanted on our day and it was perfect. Beyond sweet, genuine and caring.
    Amanda Married on 05/25/2014
    Viva La Diva is absolutely wonderful! Hiring them to provide consultation services and day-of coordination for my wedding was definitely one of the best decisions I made. I reached out to Alison at a time when I felt completely overwhelmed - I was planning the wedding from out of state, working long hours, and struggling to turn the thoughts and ideas I had for the look of my wedding into reality. As soon as I started working with Alison, I felt the weight lift off my shoulders. Alison helped streamline the wedding planning process, and is truly gifted at what she does - she focuses on all the little details that together create an amazing event. With the help of Viva La Diva, I was able to have the wedding of my dreams!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Two Penny Productions Two Penny Productions Wedding Videographers

We love working with Viva la Diva! I don't know where to start. They are creative, stylish, and professional. Their designs are incredible, their staff is awesome, and their work makes our better. We anxiously await the next event we work with them!

Hilary Nichols Photography Hilary Nichols Photography Wedding Photographers

What a treat to experience the fine touch of Viva La Diva. She has such an amazing aesthetic that shows in everything she touches. Her events have an fresh, magical and fashionable feel makes everyone there shine, as though living in the pages of a magazine. Her work reminds my why I love the wedding business so much. It is so enlivening to spend time in an environment that is so beautifully designed down to the last detail. We are lucky to have her touch to bring us all to a higher note.

J + N Studios J + N Studios Wedding Photographers

Amazingly talented coordinator and event designer. We love working with Alison any chance we can get!

Santa Barbara, CA, 93101

By appointment only
Location of (Alison & Bryan Destination Weddings)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding