1311 S Carson St, Carson City, NV 89701 Map · Phone number

About Alie's Flowers & Gifts

Alie's Flowers & Gifts has been serving the Reno/Tahoe Area since 1981. We are locally owned and operated and have our customer's vision in mind when designing florals for life's most important ocassions. The staff at Alie's Flowers & Gifts specialize in all aspects of floral design, from traditional to contemporary.

• Blake's Floral Design, LLC
kelly6
kelly7

2 Reviews for Alie's Flowers & Gifts

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2012

Flowers were beautiful and fresh done on time

Sent on 11/02/2013

2.6
      3.0
      3.0
      2.5

Alie's Flowers was not what we expected. When we first met Catherine at the wedding fair, she was so nice and was the reason we entered in a drawing for the Victorian House. As we continued, we became more and more disappointed. When we sat down and met with her, she wasn't overly nice at first and seemed in a rush to leave the whole time. She also did not give much direction. She let us know that she wouldn't need to see us again and if we need to contact her we can work through email. That is fine, but left me wondering what exactly I was going to end up with on our wedding day. I did not hear from her for about a month before the wedding and still have not heard anything from her. The flowers turned out okay, some beautiful. My bouquet was supposed to have crystal pins in the roses, which was the part I was so excited about. There was not one and I noticed immediately, but of course there was nothing that could be done. I don't know how much we paid to have those, but I'm hoping it wasn't a lot. Also, the flowers on the cake were somewhat random. There were yellow flowers on it when yellow was in no way a part of our wedding. It took away an elegance factor that we was going for. Overall, the flowers themselves turned out pretty, but the missing crystal pins, yellow flowers on the cake, and lack of communication and lack in excitement for our wedding made the experience not what it could have been.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Alie's Flowers & Gifts FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up