Alicia Schneider Photography

Alicia Schneider Photography

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

35 Reviews for Alicia Schneider Photography

She has a gift for being able to show the feel and love of your wedding through her pictures. I, personally, prefer the candid laughs and kisses to posed pictures any day and she has a knack for being able to catch the most incredible moments. She has a way of making you feel so comfortable around her that you can just be yourself and let the moments happen. Obviously, picking a photographer is a big deal for any wedding- I'm so extremely grateful that we found such an amazing one! Edit: We did try and get additional pictures of other people at the wedding -we have none of either of our grandparents even being there which they're pretty upset about. Our second photographer posted a picture that we loved and never got, so we assume there are additional ones that we just didnt receive. All the pictures are only people on the dance floor (so be prepared that you wont have any of older people hanging out at tables) After about a year and some of trying, I gave up. While I'm still EXTREMELY happy with our wedding pictures, I do wish we could have had pictures of the people who are important to us.

Profile Picture User3216720, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met with a whole bunch of wedding photographers before picking Alicia. We knew right away after meeting Alicia that we'd found our photographer. Her down to earth personality combined with her enthusiasm makes her really good at her job. She scouted numerous locations prior to the wedding so everything was seamless on the wedding day. Our decision to go with Alicia was validated when we received the hundreds of pictures she took. They were amazing and so beautifully told the story of our wedding day. It's actually been difficult selecting just a handful for the wedding album because they're all so good. Thank you again Alicia!!

Ericka and Manny

Profile Picture Ericka, 4/26/14, 3 Reviews
1.4

I wish I had a good review, but unfortunately I do not. I would not recommend Alicia and after reading many great reviews, I am sad to think that our experience was simply unlucky. It has been a year and a half from our wedding day and we still have not received the album we paid for in full upfront. We were also promised a credit due to an "unreliable" second shooter that "lost" some of our photos, and it looks pretty clear we will never see that check. I will say of the photos we did receive, Alicia is a talented photographer, but unfortunately not a great business owner. She became defensive and honestly quite nasty with us for having any sort of request or question. I just hope we receive our album and kind finally move on from this frustrating experience.

Profile Picture User2706023, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews