Olympia, WA 98506 Map · Phone number

About Alicia Clifford Photo Art

Wedding and fashion photographer/artist Alicia Clifford uses her eye to produce imagery that is etheal, painterly, and dream-like with even ordinary locations. With a strong mix of heartfelt photojournalism and the ability to switch gears to creative fashion art portraiture quickly and easily on a wedding day, Alicia consistently creates pieces worthy of enlargement to adorn your home and celebrate your forever love.

Alicia Clifford uses her fine art education background and deep understanding of composition as well as technical photography "rules" to break those rules deliberately with mastery creating something extraordinary that can be found nowhere else. You may find Alicia using light in bold and unexpected ways producing dreamy lens rainbows from backlighting, graphic shadows, and geometric-shaped-sunflares to create compositions that stand out.

Unique and artistic brides and grooms tend to be drawn to Alicia's art and many exceptional photographers are among her clientele. Alicia has been in the wedding industry since age 17 (originally a ceremony harpist) and works very closely with her brides and grooms educating them about the flow of a wedding day, as well as providing many wedding resources and non-photography related wedding ideas/tips when requested. She loves to get to know her clients as individuals and friends which inspires her to "paint their portrait" with soul.

Alicia has packages and add-ons that provide sessions/coverage for:

-Day After Bride and Groom Art Session with optional "Trash the Dress"
-Destination ceremony locations (available for travel)

-Boudoir/lingerie

adaa332734ff7b1f 1368647259448 3g33le3f65n65lc5h5d4l9741884968901faf
3g33le3f65n65lc5h5d4l9741884968901faf

21 Reviews for Alicia Clifford Photo Art

Robin · Married on 06/28/2014

We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer on such a special day for our daughter. Before the photos had even posted, we had gotten so many compliments on her ease and professionalism. People could hardly wait to see the photos! We all knew they would be amazing!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Caitlin · Married on 06/28/2014

All I can say is WOW! After searching endlessly online looking for a photographer that had the specific style I had stuck in my mind I finally reached Alicia. Her pictures were everything I had dreamed about, everything I was searching for, and after talking with her on the phone I found out my dream photographer lived right down the street from me!! (It really was fate) But although the pictures on her website and blog were beautiful I still didn't believe mine would turn out that amazing. I mean, pictures that good had to be staged and those had to be models right?? WRONG! I almost cried (may have actually shed a tear or two) when she put together a small slide show of pictures during the wedding for the guests and I to see. They were incredible! The blog she wrote and the pictures she posted after the wedding made me feel like a celebrity. Just by the way she treated my family, wedding party, and guests I could tell that she is not only an amazing photographer but an amazing person with such a kind heart as well. I will forever cherish my wedding with these photos and I am so grateful to have come across her website.

Sent on 08/07/2014

We truly enjoyed working with Alicia Clifford. We purchased one of her photography packages which included engagement, boudoir and wedding sessions. She is very creative and talented so just let her do her thing and your pictures will be wonderful. Our favorite photos she did were the ones that were shot outside. She does some amazing things with sunlight. We were very comfortable with her during our engagement session. (I even enjoyed the boudoir session thanks to the ease of working with her.) During our wedding she was not afraid to do whatever she needed to do to get good shots. We are looking forward to finding another occasion to work with her.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Award

• Adam's DJ Service
    Adam's DJ Service Wedding DJs

It's been too long, but I love working with Alicia - her personality is awesome and her pictures rock, too! Very down to earth and makes you feel comfy behind the camera (I've seen her in action a few times!). Would enjoy opportunities to work with her again!

• Bella by Amber
    Bella by Amber Wedding Hair & Makeup

I don't know where to begin. Alicia is the sweetest and most talented photographer I know. She absolutely loves what she does and it shows in her art. Her photography is absolutely stunning in every way! I have worked with her on many occasions and I can tell you SHE is the photographer you are looking for.

• Playfish Media
    Playfish Media Wedding Videographers

Amazingly talented photographer! Recently, I had the extreme pleasure of working alongside Alicia for 3 days of wedding festivities in Hawaii. She is thoroughly professional, an excellent collaborator, and a joy to work with. I was not only impressed by the way she swiftly and gracefully captured the real moments, but also her attention to detail and flair for creativity. Her work has a dash of magic! I am happy to endorse Alicia Clifford Photo Art and encourage anyone in search of stunning photography for their upcoming wedding to visit her website! I look forward to working with her in the future.

• Olympia, 98506 See on map