3496 Temple Ridge Court, Loganville, GA 30052 Map · Phone number

About AliceGeorge Events

At AliceGeorge Events, creating timeless décor thru modern vision and time honored traditions is our

specialty. Marriage is a sacred ceremony meant to last a lifetime. Your event décor should be a

compliment to the big event, creating ambiance that exudes elegance, sophistication, warmth and

love.

We are a full service event décor company specializing in weddings. Set up and breakdown

is included in our comprehensive packages. We also offer the services of a Bridal Stylist ( featured

on Platinum Weddings) and Wedding Director services for the rehearsal and ceremony/reception.

Let us bring your vision to life, creating that perfect day that every girl dreams of.

Follow AliceGeorge Events on

cimg0898
cimg0899

1 Reviews for AliceGeorge Events

Mamie · Married on 05/26/2012

My wedding day was perfect and without worry! Mrs. Thompson handled every detail from decorating to music and I honestly had no worries on my special day. My wedding was intimate and had a lot of our own special touches which made it more special to my husband and I for our wedding and reception. We have people who still comment on how unique it all was and how much fun they had. Wonderful memories!!!

AliceGeorge Events FAQ

• What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design

• 3496 Temple Ridge Court Loganville, 30052 See on map