1360 w Randolph str, Chicago, IL 60607 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Alice Padrul Bridal Couture

Picking out your wedding dress is an intimate experience. With that in mind, Alice opened her beautiful Chicago Bridal Salon in the West Loop neighborhood of Chicago, where she can meet personally and comfortably with brides. Whether it be a custom dress or a style from our bridal collection, every wedding dress is hand crafted on site, where Alice oversees the production. At Alice Padrul, modern, sophisticated wedding gowns are the standard, with a silhouette to compliment every style of bride.

ap6
alicepadrul
ap1

21 Reviews for Alice Padrul Bridal Couture

Whitney · Married on 05/17/2014

If I could give Alice more than 5 stars, I would. From the moment I stepped into her beautiful studio and saw her amazing work, I knew she was the one who would be creating my dream dress. Alice and her husband Gene are warm and inviting, and working with them felt like working with family.

In 1952, when my grandmother got married, she wore a dress that she designed herself. My mom wore this same dress when she married my dad in 1974. I wanted to honor them by wearing their dress, but it needed some altering (I didn't fit into it!) and updating. I had some visions and a few pinterest pictures, and during our first meeting, Alice drew sketches of exactly what I was envisioning. Over the course of just over a year with fittings about every other month, Alice turned those sketches into reality, creating a dress that held the spirit of the original but was even more beautiful than my dreams! She was even able to accommodate my unusual request of having one bodice with two separate skirts (longer/traditional for ceremony, knee-length for reception), which worked beautifully!

I can't say enough good things about Alice, her talents, and her big heart! Wearing her creation was truly an honor.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Christina · Married on 03/29/2014

Alice was a delight and my dress was exactly what I wished for. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't change a thing! Cheers for Alice and her amazing team!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Jami · Married on 11/02/2013

My grandmother, who passed away nearly 8 years, was an idyllic lady, had a kind soul & such a joy to be around. She was loving, supportive & the perfect grandmother. So when it came down to finding a designer would made me feel comfortable redesigning my grandmothers wedding dress, it wasn't an easy task. I needed to feel 100+% confident that they were a true professional and the best when it came down to pulling apart pieces of her dress. I rest assure you, the moment I stepped into her design room I felt at ease. Her & her husband are very kind & easy to work with. Her gowns are absolutely beautiful. They had windows with the perfect ray of sun shining into the studio, a nice setup, with dresses lined up along the wall & a single changing room. She sells headpieces, belts, dresses for the mother & flower girl. It's the ideal studio if you're designing your own dress with a private & personal touch.

I pulled ideas from my grandmothers dress & Alices dresses. She created /designed my own vision from the ground up. If I hadn't had my grandmothers dress, there was the most beautiful dress she designed that I wouldve picked up.

I shared my ideas and I appreciated her taking control i.e. discussions about straps, placement of lace, removable halter strap to keep dress up, ideas for the silk belt, fittings, etc..

If I would've gone through this process again, I would choose Alice Padrul. Her designs are exquisite & 1 of a kind.

Thank you so much Alice.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Alice Padrul Bridal Couture FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings