Nashua, NH 03060 Map · Phone number

AliCaliPhoto.com 6
AliCaliPhoto.com 7

Alexandra · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Highly recommend!!

Working with Ali has been an amazing experience! She was the photographer for my sister’s wedding and after getting to see her work I knew I had to book her for my own wedding! She is prompt, professional, so much fun to work with and her photos are beyond incredible! She makes everything so easy and and if I could give her more than 5 stars I would! She recently took our engagement photos and brought my vision of a winter wonderland photo shoot to life! I am so excited to see what she does for our wedding photos. Highly recommend AliCaliPhoto!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Erica · Married on 08/04/2018

Alison was wonderful to work with! From the very start, she was organized, professional, and really made us feel at ease. She was easy to communicate with, always responding quickly to emails and reaching out to remind us about upcoming payments and plans. Her photo planning tool that she sends you a few weeks before the wedding is very helpful, especially when it comes to the craziness of the actual wedding day and trying to wrangle a million different family members. On the wedding day itself, Alison and her assistant were very nice but also very able to take control, which is what you want when trying to stay on schedule. Special kudos to Alison for even wrangling my 3-year-old niece/flower girl (who hasn't really learned the art of posing for pictures yet) for so many adorable pictures! After the wedding, Alison had all our photos up and ready to view in less than a week. We're so happy with what she captured, and would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a photographer for any special occasion.

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Martin · Married on 06/02/2018

Best photographer!

We could not have imagined a more perfect wedding photographer! From the moment we met Ali we knew she was the girl for us! She made us feel so comfortable and at ease! We were able to customize the perfect package to meet our budget and needs! For anyone looking to invest in a wedding photographer who produces magazine quality pictures work with Ali! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/18/2018

AliCaliPhoto.com Pricing

AliCaliPhoto.com Price Rates

• Strouse Photography
    Strouse Photography Wedding Photographers

Alison's talent, customer service and skills combine to make the perfect wedding photographer! We enjoy second shooting for her when we can. She is a blast to be around, can get the shots needed and has been in the industry for years!

• Nashua, New Hampshire, 03060 See on map