Engagement

Destination / Travel (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)

Highly recommend! She was so accommodating, quick to respond, and really provided a personal touch. I'm so happy we hired her for our wedding. We can look back on our wedding pictures with only positive memories!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

I would highly recommend Alison. We had a small wedding of 10 (including the bride and groom), and she captured all the best moments. She was fun to work with, very attentive, and speedy at sending us the photos just a few days after! She even fixed the rose in my hair (which kept falling out) before shooting our first look, and it stayed secure the whole day. We love every photo, and I would definitely recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Ali is an amazing photographer -- she’s super organized and on top of everything, sending out friendly reminder emails, which was helpful as I continually forgot things on my wedding to-do list. The engagement photos came out great and made us feel more comfortable in front of the camera! She’s so fun and you’ll honestly love spending the afternoon with her having your photos done!

The final images are beautiful and she definitely got a feel for what we liked best during the engagement shoot in terms of poses, style, etc. We love our wedding photos, we have so many favorite images!! Ali went out of her way to get some amazing, creative shots that we will treasure forever. I would not hesitate to recommend Ali to any other couple -- you won’t be disappointed, she’s an amazing photographer and equally as amazing to work with!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/18/16, 6 Reviews