6942 holly drive, Tacoma, WA 98433 Map · Phone number

About Ali Butler Photos

As a photographer I consider it an honor and a privilege to be part of what will be one of the most important occasions in someone's life. I consider my style to be a blend of photojournalism, fine art, and traditional photography. For me, each wedding is a unique story that reflects the style, personality, and inner spirit of the bride and groom and their guests. I capture moments in time allowing for expressions to happen. From the Ceremony, through the formal portraits, to the celebration, my goal is to capture the beauty, romance and spirit of the day in an artistic, photo-journalistic and unobtrusive way. I pour my heart, soul, and creativity into every wedding. I make sure each bride and groom gets the best photographs possible of their once in a lifetime event. Contact me so we can start talking about all the details of your big day.

This is your day, your dreams......

87d7057fbd64f1b9 1299610070253 60