Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About AlexK Event Planning

AlexK Event Planning is a full service event planning company serving Metro Atlanta and surrounding counties. We specialize in planning, coordinating, and designing your most special events. We are able to take your event from initial concept to completion; paying attention to every detail to make your event successful. We can provide you with a solution that fits your budget. We are dedicated to every client in every event we produce, and is here to help and support you every step of the way.

We remove the stress so everyone, yourself included, can experience a perfect day. No event is too small and no event too large. We coordinate intimate dinner parties, happy hours, as well as large scale weddings and corporate functions. From the smaller details of selecting centerpieces to the larger details of choosing vendors, we plan it all for you, no detail is overlooked.

Follow AlexK Event Planning on

Table setup
7cb3082f4ca4b67c 1290442792191 1050677

5 Reviews for AlexK Event Planning

Cherlyn · Married on 08/18/2012

Everything when off without a hitch because of Kimberly! She was a great asset on the day of my wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2012
  • LAKESHA

LAKESHA · Married on 05/26/2012

AlexK Event Planning did an EXCELLENT job in coordinating my wedding. My wedding was on 5/26/2012. My wedding took place at St Marlo Country club. Kimberly and her excellent staff printed and put togething all of my programs, decorated the facilities, ensured photos were taken. She even created a timeline for the day, ensured my wedding party and vendors had a copy. With her help we were actually ahead of schedule (which is what I wanted). At the reception (located at a different location), everything went GREAT. My guests were fed in order and in proper timing, she worked with the caterer to ensure that food was ready and served. Kimberly did an excellent job in controlling those family members who like to take over in a professional manner, which is always a challenge. She quickly responded to any issues that may have arose. She and her staff's quality was excellent and very professional, she was flexiable (when I forgot something, she fixed it instead of becoming frustrated), and the value of their service can not be expressed in words or in monetary value on such an important day. Everyone (including my family members who complain about everything) said what an excellent job Kimberly and her staff did. At the end of the night I did not have to worry about anything but having fun. I would recommend Kimberly without a second thought. I would use her services again and will personally campaign for her services for anyone else. Poor planning (or cutting corners) on the brides part will cause a poor wedding. I did everything (decorcations, centerpieces, etc to cut costs) myself (with Kimberly's help) and my wedding was a HUGE success with her planning. Please use her!!

Sent on 05/30/2012
  •  Val

Val · Married on 10/24/2010

K & B did a great job working as day of coordination for my wedding. I was less than 30 days from my wedding when my hired day of coordinator bailed on me. I found K and B and meet up Kim immediately. She was professional and willing to hear all aspects of the wedding. All the planning was already done, I just need her to run the show on wedding day.
    Kim meet up with me at the venue and we walked through the whole wedding and everything I was going to need done. She also meet up with me again to finalize details and to make sure we were both on the same page. She came prepared with questions and an understanding of what I needed. She ran the rehearsal professionally and organized. During this time I realized she was going to do a great job.
    On wedding day I was completely at ease. If I needed something I'd ask a K & B worker and it was done before I could finish my sentence. I had a laundry list of decorating and tasks all day for K & B, and everything went off without a hitch. They kept me calm and I knew they had everything under control. I can only say nice things about this team, they are new and had never done a wedding before, but after the wedding I would have thought they'd done hundreds. They did an amazing job, and were on top of every aspect.
    I highly recommend K & B for any event. Obviously no tasks is to big since they stepped in to control a wedding of 130 people in less than 30 days out. I would be eager to talk to anyone looking to hirer K & B, and put there mind at ease for hiring this wonderful up and coming company. email nicksfirstwife@gmail.com Great job K & B!............ Val Torres"

Sent on 11/24/2010

AlexK Event Planning FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• AlexK Event Planning 1
    Day of Coordinator Special
    Looking for a Day of Coordinator? K&B Event Planners are offering a $350.00 special. Unlimited Services for your entire event. Leave the worrying to us.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of K&B Event Planners to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Lawrenceville, 30046 See on map