Lorton, VA 22079 Map · Phone number

About Alexandra Manning Photography

Clients will experience professionalism and exceptional service from beginning to end. I'd love to be on board from the beginning of your planning. For booking and more information about putting together your custom wedding photography services. Contact me today at 407-415-8018, smile@alexandramanning.com, or via my contact page at alexandraanning.com.

Follow Alexandra Manning Photography on

0ba5e197013c2d10 1389313153195 54wedding slideshow12030
photo

1 Reviews for Alexandra Manning Photography

Abby · event on 06/01/2013

We had a bridal photo shoot with Alexandra and she was a pleasure to work with.

Very flexible in terms of time and location, and did not hesitate at all to drive an hour to us at no charge. We had some specific ideas that we wanted, and she also had her own ideas and even brought some props for us to use. It did not take long for us to get our photo edits and we were very pleased with the result! Also when we had questions throughout the entire process she was very timely with her responses which was much appreciated.

Overall, a great experience!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Alexandra Manning Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Blissful Bouquets by Edy
    Blissful Bouquets by Edy Wedding Florists

Alley is an extremely talented photographer. I had the pleasure of working with her recently on a styled shoot using one of my brooch bouquets and a few of my wedding accessories. The quality of her work is outstanding and her photos are breathtaking! I look forward to working with her in the near future. I highly recommend Alexandra Manning Photography.

• Charming Grace Events
    Charming Grace Events Wedding Planners

Alexandra was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is very organized, professional and creative with the shots that she captures. Something that really caught my attention was how well she gave direction while shooting. Her passion for what she does shows in her work. I would recommend Alexandra Manning Photography to any of my engaged couples! I am looking forward to working with her again in the future!

• Lorton, 22079 See on map