111 Poor Farm Road, Alfred, ME 04002 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,288
Availability Check your date

About Alexandra Daley-Clark Photography

Alexandra C. Daley-Clark is a wedding, portrait, and editorial photographer based in southern Maine.

She photographs no more than fifteen weddings a season in order to provide an individualized experience for each and every couple she works with. She brings humor, professionalism and a depth of experience to weddings in Maine and around New England.

She has worked for Newsweek magazine and Saba photo agency in New York City. In 2001 she left the big city, and set-off to hike and photograph the entire length of the Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine. 2,160 miles, approximately five million steps, 1500 photographs, and six-and-a-half months later, she completed the long walk and settled in Maine.

She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in photography from Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, New York.

Among her many clients are: The New York Times, The Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic Fund, Design for Social Good, Newsweek Magazine, The Scientist, Weekly Reader, National Geographic Adventure, Lindblad Expeditions, Jeopardy!, Arthur Frommer’s Budget Travel, Backpacker Magazine, The National Park Service, IDEXX labs, and The Pine Tree Society. In addition, her images have been featured on several book covers.
She served as the Director of Photography for the Do1Thing project, in addition to being a contract photographer for the America 24/7 project.

Alexandra lives in Lyman, Maine with her husband, their young son Calhan, three dogs named Basil, Bogart, & Penny and a small flock of chickens.
For more information on Alexandra’s other (non-wedding) photography, please visit alexdaleyclarkphotography.com.

Follow Alexandra Daley-Clark Photography on

Alexandra Daley-Clark Photography 2
Alexandra Daley-Clark Photography 3
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 10/20/2018

Alex is the best! Hire her... like now.

Alex is the best! My husband and I were so incredibly happy with our wedding photos. I highly recommend her services to any couple looking to get hitched.

Reasons why we love her:
    -She’s quick to respond and answers questions thoroughly.
    -She’s very organized and sends you all of the details in advance.
    -She makes you feel comfortable when shooting. My husband and I are definitely a little awkward and I was worried that we would look silly in our photos. But Alex somehow managed to make us look darn good!
    -She’s a professional when it comes to dealing with people. There were definitely a few stressful moments for me during the wedding with various family members and she never lost her cool and just went with the flow.
    -She goes above and beyond the call of duty. I was sort of clueless about weddings and she helped me figure it all out. One funny example that comes to mind: I had NO idea how to do a boutonnière on my dad and she showed me how. See? She’s a pro.
    -Her contract fits the needs of today’s digital world. Unlike some photographers' contracts where they tie your hands, with Alex, you’re not limited to sharing pics on social media. You can share all your web images on social media and you can share your album with family and friends. When you pay a lot of money for pictures, you want to be able to use them! And with Alex, you can.
    -Her turn-around time is very quick. We had all of our high-res photos within two months plus she sent us a few of the best photos and the blog for announcements early on (about 2 weeks after the wedding). One of my friends who got married before I did (who used another photographer), was jokingly complaining that I got my pics before her! Alex is on top of it.
    -Her photography is beautiful and amazing! She got some seriously incredible couples shots. I posted about 10 favorites to Facebook and my friends and family were talking about them for weeks. I can’t wait to post the rest!

Thank you, Alex, for everything!

Victoria Nakis · Married on 10/13/2018

Book her now!

Alex was recommended to me by a wedding planner who is also a friend of mine. I spoke to another photographer before I called Alex. However, after speaking with Alex only once (who had a faster response time than the other person I spoke with), I immediately had the sense that she was already my photographer. One conversation with her was all it took for us to decide to book her. She is so nice to work with and is always informative. She is also super patient and helpful when it came to all our questions. What was most important to me (aside from the quality of the photos, of course), was that she was also in command. My husband and I are not overly photogenic and have no idea what makes for a good picture (hence why we hired a professional!). Alex took care of that for us! During our engagement shoot and even on our wedding day, she would provide cues for us to move a certain way, look this way or that, to help us create our best photos.
    Finally, the most important part, is the pictures themselves. We received our engagement photos, and had a sneak peak at our wedding photographs. All I can say is WOW. The photos she takes are amazing and exactly the style we were looking for. I truly recommend booking her, if not for everything I mentioned above, but also because her package is super inclusive (compared to others I looked into) and absolutely worth every single penny.

Lorraine · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional, Creative, and Thoughtful!

When we were shopping for photographers, we were immediately impressed by Alex's portfolio. Without knowing the couples on her featured blog posts, her photographs told a story about the couple and their love for each other. We knew, she would be able to tell ours! She was professional, thoughtful, had an incredible eye for detail, and made everyone feel comfortable! She even checked in periodically leading up to the our special day to ensure everything would run smoothly. Alex even reached out to ask us to co-write our blog post because of how special the location of our wedding was to both my husband and I. Alex was incredibly organized! Together we mapped out a plan of the photos she would shoot, the locations, etc. My husband and I even got to attend our own cocktail hour! Unheard of! We strongly recommend Alex to be your photographer on your wedding day!

Alexandra Daley-Clark Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,288.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• 111 Poor Farm Road Alfred, ME 04002 See on map