About Alexander's of Annapolis

Alexanders of Annapolis is an upscale, friendly, Salon and Day Spa.  This year we were voted BEST Salon on the Bay by the readers of the Bay Weekly paper.  We are very proud of this title and we feel honored.  And not only did we win Best Salon we also won Best massage by Particia ...  The goal for each of us at Alexander's Salon is to achieve execellence in our work and one hundred percent client satisfaction.  Alexander takes great personal pride, along with his family and staff in creating an atmosphere of balance and harmony.  Please join a long list of beautiful people who are our clients for a great experience at our Salon and Day Spa.  We offer state of the art Skin , Hair and Body treatments and our staff are internationally trained.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Baltimore

Follow Alexander's of Annapolis on

8 Reviews for Alexander's of Annapolis

3.8

I just got married on June 13 and went to many other salons in Annapolis for hair trails and even tried companies that will come to you and none of them were working out. I was leaving from the other salons so frustrated and thinking this is all I get for $$$...you have got to be kidding me. I finally gave Alexander's a try and so happy I did. They set up an appointment with Danielle and she is the only one that took her time with me and I believe she truly cares about her clients and wants to make them happy. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't find her. If your looking for a stylist for your special day or anything I would reach out to her....she is the best:)

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

They did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup without a trail run.Living out of state I was really worried about this aspect of my wedding.i really loved my hair.Great job

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/14, 4 Reviews
0.8

I just got off the phone with Mr. Alexander and, unfortunately, I must report it was not a good encounter.

Long story short I went to his Salon yesterday morning to redeem a Living Social voucher for a haircut, single process color and blow-dry. The lady I was scheduled to be with was no longer working there, so I was given to their "Senior Colorist" on staff. I discussed with her my hair issues, explaining that I was fire-engine red last summer but now I am trying to return to blonde for my April wedding. I told her that several other salons had single-processed a strawberry-blonde color into my hair and that I could not afford the $120 highlights she wanted to give me. So she said she would take me back to my "base color." None withstanding the rest of the conversation, I was under the impression that I would be walking out of his salon as some form of strawberry blonde. Halfway through my blow-out I realized my hair was darkdarkdark BROWN and started to cry. They did nothing about it. As I was walking out the door crying, they did nothing about it.

Which leads me to my conversation with the owner of the salon. We went around in circles with the conversation and he was getting frustrated- I swear I never raised my voice or got obcinent. He then had the NERVE to say, "What do you *bleeping* want me to do??" When I very quietly asked him why he had the audacity to curse at me like that, he denied ever having cursed. Why would I make this up?? I wasn't demanding a refund, I was wanting to know TWO THINGS: 1) Why I misunderstood the colorist so much; and 2) Why on Earth would any professional establishment allow a client to walk out the door crying?? That made no sense to me. He continued yelling at me so I just hung up the phone.

I feel like crap.

Tanning
Teeth Whitening
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Alexander's of Annapolis is all about "Service"! Alexander, along with his daughters Rebecca and Heather and the entire staff will be there for your every need. Alexander's of Annapolis is open on Sundays, a big plus. Susan does all the bookings for the Brides and her ladies. Give them a call - then sit back and relax - the experience is first class - your visit will be relaxed and stress free.

2307 B Forest Drive, Annapolis, MD 21401   See On Map
410-266-6694 (phone) 410-571-9636 (fax)
Saturday -Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm Tuesday -Friday 9:00am - 8:00pm