W1737 Purintun rd, Albany, WI 53502 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Alexa Rogers-Makeup artist (and hair)

I am a 13 year veteran Makeup artist. I was trained at the MAC institute and have continued my education on trends and techniques throughout the years! I saw a gap in the local market for brides to enjoy their wedding day at the location of their choice and have a glam squad brought to them, therefore, I created Glam on Demand. We consist of myself, 2 other Pro trained makeup artists and 4 master hair stylists. We also offer yoga instructors the morning of your event, skinny wraps, massage therapists on site and offer light breakfast with mimosas as an add on! We wanted our brides to be able to focus on their friends and loved ones vs run from appointment to appointment! I am a pro with many makeup brands including, but not limited to, Anastasia of Beverly hills, MAC, Smashbox, urban decay, Stila, Bobbi brown, NARS, morphe brushes, cover fx, NYX, it cosmetics and so many more! I use a variety of products to bring out your natural features and create your dream look!

Follow Alexa Rogers-Makeup artist (and hair) on

Alexa Rogers-Makeup artist (and hair)

5 Reviews for Alexa Rogers-Makeup artist (and hair)

• F

Felisha · Married on 04/29/2018

This is by far the best Makeup artist I have ever had!

Leah · Married on 07/10/2016

Alexa and Lisa did a wonderful job at my wedding! They came to our wedding location and all of the girls had a blast getting ready for the day! I looked and felt beautiful and I know all of my bridesmaids did too!

• Wisconsinbride2015

Erin · Married on 02/20/2015

Alexa did a wonderful job with mine and my daughter's makeup. She came to my house and was friendly and professional. She helped make my wedding day special!

Alexa Rogers-Makeup artist (and hair) FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Massages, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling