Miami, FL 33176 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Alex H Photo

Diego · Married on 04/30/2011

Alex was an excellent choice! He is very talented and has an awesome attitude. He was as excited as me, i doubted for a minute who was the one getting married. lol... He really excelled all my expectations and as a result my photos came out great, I really appreciate all your profesisonalism. Keep up the good work!

Sent on 05/02/2011

Jan · Married on 01/07/2011

Alex provided us with a friendly atmosphere to work with. He is very professional, crisp and clear. It was an enjoyable and fun experience, he made us feel like we were family! He worked with our budget and the final product was breath taking! We would highly recommend Alex!

Sent on 05/03/2011

Vicky · Married on 06/13/2009

Alex is such a sweetheart! I was pretty picky with my photographers and I couldn't find anyone that I liked, but my friend recommended me to Alex because she does modeling for him, and when I met him, he was awesome. When I saw his portfolio, I was amazed because I loved the colors, the angles, EVERYTHING that he showed. He left a GREAT first impression, showing me different options that he offered. I got to meet his partner Natalie. She's a sweetheart too!!!!!!!!! Super funny. When we met up for the first time, Alex even offered numbers to other vendors that I needed, which was really helpful.

He took some wonderful pictures!!! When I finally got my pictures back in the books that I ordered, I was so happy and excited! i loved how the pictures came out! Josh and I are having a baby too, and we're using Alex as our photographer! His prices are very reasonable for the quality that he provided! He also worked out a payment plan with us, so that helped A LOT!!! Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/15/2009

Award

• Pittelli Photography
    Pittelli Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing raw talent and skill. Somethings you are just born with. Alex was born to be behind a camera. So good it kind of makes me mad. LOL