Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, ES ES 0023Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,100
  • Photos

About Alejandro Diaz Photographer

My name is Alejandro Diaz Borges and I am wedding photographer.

I live in Lanzarote island where I was born and raised.

When I was small with only 15 years I was given my first camera that I could start researching and learning more deeply, about the world of photography. Over time this led me to realize that this world was the one I would want to dedicate in the future. That was why I decided to finish my elementary school and high school I wanted to invest my time studying photography so I move to Madrid to study at CEV, prestigious school of image and sound. Along with studying the years I started doing multiple jobs to different rooms of Madrid, fashion and wedding books so before finishing my studies it was clear that he had chosen.

When I finished my studies I move to my island where I decide to start from scratch creating my own studio and creating my own photographic label, gradually I became interested more for wedding photography so mainly my company is dedicated to photography again wedding, marking a rather different from the "wedding reportage life" and thus avoiding forced pictures look more natural levels in order to steal gestures, smiles and eyes that tell the true story of love style.

Most jobs wedding performed are couples who hire my reports in Lanzarote island where I live but now the wedding season also runs through the islands of Fuerteventura and La Graciosa, and never avoid having weddings on other islands, even in the peninsula or outside Spain, because I love to travel, meet and learn new things.

Besides devote to wedding photography, also perform other types of soil reports which are fashion photography, advertising, events, communions, etc.

I consider myself a versatile, passionate and responsible person who really loves his job and is happy to live his passion. Apart from photography I have other passions which are travel, sports, fashion, my dog ??and my girlfriend.

Alejandro.

Alejandro Diaz Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards