7 Terence Drive, Englishtown, NJ 07726 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Real Weddings 1

About Aldo Ryan Entertainment

If anyone remembers anything about someone's special day, you better believe it was their entertainment!

Our boutique-style services are built around YOU, the way it should be.

Wanna have fun planning, preparing and dancing all night? Want your special event to be a guaranteed success with memorable moments? Want to be a guest at your own party and have everyone raving about your celebration? Then, I'd love to hear from you!

Call us NOW at 1-800-321-PARTY (7278) Opt 1

190 Reviews for Aldo Ryan Entertainment

• Irina

Irina Gorelik · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect wedding

Aldo and his crew kept the party going at my daughter Barbara's wedding on August 31! They are awesome! We received so many compliments from our guests. Everyone was dancing and having a good time! We made a perfect choice by hiring Aldo Ryan Entertainment! Thank you Aldo!!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

We are totally celebrating this rare opportunity to get a review from the Mother of the Bride. Thank you for such beautiful words. We couldn't be happier than to do what we love for amazing families like yours. Thank you and Mazal Tov once again!
  • Julian

Julian Kogut · Married on 08/31/2019

Kick ass experience

Speechless. When the husband goes on Google to make a review about a vendor, you know something was right. Aldo was the hardest worker in the room. He made sure my night was gonna rock no matter what. He's was a blast to work with and made my night so easy.
    The music was insane. The drummer was sick! The saxophonist was great. Douglas killed it as usual. Teona and Mia were unreal. They all delivered. My crowd, who is normally hard to please, went Ape Shit! I love Aldo and his crew. I will be happier if and when people from my party book him for future events cause based off my party, looks like it will happen very soon.

Love you guys
    Barbara and Julian!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

Hahaha! Love this REAL DEAL review!!! Thank you guys so much. It was awesome working and celebrating with you all, especially you and Barbara. Hope to see you guys again soon. Xoxo

Aldo & the Alive Events Team

Stanislav Veyber · Married on 01/19/2019

Above and beyond

Aldo did a fantastic job organizing everything. I have a tendency to micromanage and worry about every little detail, but he alleviated all of my concerns and fully exceeded my expectations. He put together the perfect team to keep our crowd dancing all night. He was flexible and handled hiccups smoothly. He even helped us with the prayer over the bread!!! So many friends and relatives told me how much they loved him. Aldo and his team are truly as fantastic as everyone says, and more!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for this wonderful review! Loved every moment planning, preparing and celebrating with you all. Thanks for trusting us with one of your biggest days ever!!! It really means the world to us. Congratulations and Mazal Tov ❤️

Aldo Ryan Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,501.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• My Wedding Way
    My Wedding Way Wedding Photographers

Very professional, organized, energetic, experienced, creative, you name it they have it! Aldo and his team definitely do the best parties !!!

• Harris Bloom
    Harris Bloom Wedding Officiants

Worked with Aldo once - All I can say is he was phenomenal - Every time I looked up, there he was, very hands on - I often take control of the ceremony to pick up the slack, but I didn't need to with Aldo there...

• Eva Madeleina Design-division of Towers of Flowers
    Eva Madeleina Design-division of Towers of Flowers Wedding Florists

Aldo is one of the top MC in the whole East Coast! If you lucky to book him for your event, it's guaranteed you'll we have an amazing time!!!

• 7 Terence Drive Englishtown, 07726 See on map
    800-321-7278 (1) (Phone number)
    646-772-2888 (Other Phone Number)
    800-321-7278 (Fax Number)
    Always Open. Visit www.AldoRyan.com/Availability for a quick response or quote!
  • 1045 Surf Ave Brooklyn, 11224 See on map