7 Terence Drive, Englishtown, NJ 07726 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Aldo Ryan Entertainment

If anyone remembers anything about someone's special day, you better believe it was their entertainment!

Our boutique-style services are built around YOU, the way it should be.

Wanna have fun planning, preparing and dancing all night? Want your special event to be a guaranteed success with memorable moments? Want to be a guest at your own party and have everyone raving about your celebration? Then, I'd love to hear from you!

Call us NOW at 1-800-321-PARTY (7278) Opt 1

• Videos 3

186 Reviews for Aldo Ryan Entertainment

Alina V · Married on 11/04/2018

Outstanding!!!

We had Gabriel Emphasis and DJ Stu Kwan for out event. I must say, I couldn’t have ask for better crew! Super professional, great entertainers! All of out guest loved them and had a great time. Absolutely would hire them again!

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

Gabriel and Stu enjoyed celebrating with you and your wonderful family. Thanks so much for choosing us to be a part of your special day!!
  • Crystal

Crystal Silva · Married on 10/14/2018

Outstanding!

If you want your wedding day to be unforgettable and unique from all other weddings you need to book Aldo! He is amazing!!!! Everyone at my wedding cant stop talking about how great the wedding was and how much fun they had. Aldo makes EVERYONE get up from the dance floor. There was not one single person at my wedding sitting. Everyone felt the energy and so many people have made comments on why he is different and I had a few people at my wedding who have been to hundreds of weddings and said they've never been to a wedding like mine. All because of Aldo and his team. DJ Jon Divine is phenomenal! There are so many DJ company's out there but there is NONE like ALDO RYAN ENTERTAINMENT I guarantee that ! Would recommend having both an MC and DJ it is worth every penny! Thank you Aldo and team for making my day truly special and unique. YOU GUYS ROCK !!!

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

Wowww....this is one of our FAVORITE reviews ever!! Thanks you so much for understanding, experiencing and raving about the DIFFERENCE we bring to each of our weddings. Yours was definitely like no other and that's the way it should be. Loved working closely with you and Nick. Thanks for your trust, loyalty and LOVE!!
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 09/30/2018

We used Aldo Ryan Entertainment for my son's Bar Mitzvah. I never wrote any reviews, but this time is exceptional. We were amazed by unbelievable level of professionalism performed by MC Aldo Ryan,DJ Jon Divine and Dancer Nini . By end of the event we felt like they became of part of our family. They are super professional, caring, very detail oriented, flexible and I can continue non stop. In 10 min Aldo knew names of 30 kids who attended Bar Mitzvah Party. All kids admitted it was best Bar Mitzvah they ever attended and only because of Aldo Ryan Entertainment! Their fun and cool activities, and their perfect song selections made my son's Bar Mitzvah more memorable and unforgettable.

Aldo Ryan Entertainment's reply:

to be called family by one of our own clients is one of the best compliments we can receive. Thank you for thinking of us as such, thank you for your trust in our abilities and thank you so much for this wonderful review! Mazal Tov to you and your beautiful family!

Aldo Ryan Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,501.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• My Wedding Way
    My Wedding Way Wedding Photographers

Very professional, organized, energetic, experienced, creative, you name it they have it! Aldo and his team definitely do the best parties !!!

• Harris Bloom
    Harris Bloom Wedding Officiants

Worked with Aldo once - All I can say is he was phenomenal - Every time I looked up, there he was, very hands on - I often take control of the ceremony to pick up the slack, but I didn't need to with Aldo there...

• Eva Madeleina Design-division of Towers of Flowers
    Eva Madeleina Design-division of Towers of Flowers Wedding Florists

Aldo is one of the top MC in the whole East Coast! If you lucky to book him for your event, it's guaranteed you'll we have an amazing time!!!

• 7 Terence Drive Englishtown, NJ 07726 See on map
    800-321-7278 (1) (Phone number)
    646-772-2888 (Other Phone Number)
    800-321-7278 (Fax Number)
    Always Open. Visit www.AldoRyan.com/Availability for a quick response or quote!
  • 1045 Surf Ave Brooklyn, NY 11224 See on map