Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Aldo Ryan Entertainment

Fun, Personalized & Distinguished Wedding Entertainment - The way it should be!

If anyone remembers anything about someone's special day, you better believe it was their entertainment!

Our boutique-style services are built around YOU, the way it should be.

Wanna have fun planning, preparing and dancing all night?  Want your special event to be a guaranteed success with memorable moments?  Want to be a guest at your own party and have everyone raving about your celebration? Then, I'd love to hear from you!

Call us NOW at 1-800-321-PARTY (7278) Opt 1

Projector (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Video Projection (1)
Photobooth (1)

I knew Nehal and the AldoRyan crew had great reviews, but they more than exceeded the hype. We wanted our wedding to be lively, memorable, and FUN, and Nehal more than delivered. It was an amazing, once in a lifetime experience, and guests are still talking about it. Everyone was asking for their info at the end. They did a fantastic job of making the wedding personalized, and everyone in our wedding party felt special and recognized, including our parents, groomsmen, and bridesmaids. DJ Christian was amazing, perfectly blending several genres of music to keep the dance floor crowded all night. He was able to seamlessly play Latin, Pop, and even Haitian music and kept the hits coming all night long. One of the best parts is how involved Nehal and his crew are in the wedding, being right there on the dance floor and leading everyone in fun dances. Overall, I would highly recommend Nehal and the AldoRyan crew, they are definitely worth every penny, and will work with you to make your wedding day feel special and memorable.

Profile Picture Mehida, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Aldo Ryan Entertainment for my daughters sweet 16. Hands down the best MC in the tri-state area. Aldo provides 1st class personified service to ensure your event is special and customized just for you. The energy he brings to the party is 2nd to none! The entire night, the dance floor was packed. If you are looking for an entertainment company, there is nobody better then Aldo and his team!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Officiant

These guys are the best!! We had a blast at our wedding - every moment was high energy and they really kept the crowd going every moment! We had a traditional Indian wedding in piermont, NY in August 2017. From planning to execution this team was timely, responsive and extremely professional. They are also really great at what they do! My guests loved the baraat - they all joined in and danced the groom to the wedding hall! Everyone kept raving about how much fun they had and that the music and the DJs were unlike any wedding they had been to! Nehal, Aldo and Chris were true professionals and even though there were so many last minute changes they made this day so perfect for us. There’s no other option! You have to have them at your wedding.

Profile Picture anjali, 8/26/17, 1 Review

Aldo Ryan Experience Weddings

33 Photos

3 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Worked with Aldo once - All I can say is he was phenomenal - Every time I looked up, there he was, very hands on - I often take control of the ceremony to pick up the slack, but I didn't need to with Aldo there...

Aldo is one of the top MC in the whole East Coast! If you lucky to book him for your event, it's guaranteed you'll we have an amazing time!!!

Thank you Aldo for your kind words. I've never met another person who is more dedicated to his business. Aldo is an amazing MC, extremely likable and detail oriented. I had a pleasure of working with his company at many wedding and events. Aldo always brings so much energy on the dance floor, there is never a dull moment. He definitely redefines the typical DJ/MC status. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for high energy, fun and unforgettable wedding or any other event. www.AldoRyan.com

Events

7 Terence Drive, Manalapan, NJ 07726   See On Map
800-321-7278  ext.  1 (phone) 800-321-7278 (fax)
Always Open. Visit www.AldoRyan.com/Availability for a quick response or quote!
1045 Surf Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11224   See On Map