6935 11th Street suite 13, Rockford, IL 61109 Map · Phone number

About Alcohol Party Catering Inc

Alcohol Party Catering Inc is a wedding catering company based in Rockford, Illinois. As a licensed and insured beverage catering company, this vendor will impress you with their wide selection of services. Alcohol Party Catering consists of trained staff and an extensive menu of spirits, wines, beers, liquors and non-alcoholic drinks.

alcohol party catering inc offers the following services and items:

• Cleanup and setup
  • Delivery
  • Liability insurance
  • Barware
  • Glassware
  • Liquor license

Cuisine
This vendor offers the following liquor, beer and wine options:

• Specialty drinks
  • Compliment cocktails
  • Domestic and imported beers and wines
  • Champagne toast
  • Mix juices
  • Bloody Mary
  • Margarita mix
  • Bottled water
  • Liquor delivery
  • Portable bar

Location
Alcohol Party Catering is located in Rockford, Illinois and serves the Chicago metropolitan area.

2285a93108469b05 1
2285a93108469b05 1

2 Reviews for Alcohol Party Catering Inc

Lori · Married on 06/20/2015

3.0

I had a great experience with this vendor, albeit was worried a bit because there was not a lot of contact prior to the event. A phone call eased my worries though, as Steven was very informative about the process. On site, they set up without my knowledge of them even being there, and I heard many great things about the service. Many of my guests also brought their own alcohol, as it was a farm venue, so I realize their services may not have been utilized as much as it could have been, but I head no complaints or worries from anyone. The bar was beautiful and they took care of our guests, and especially the bride (me) and the groom. Alcohol contracted for was available and all licensing for liquor distribution was handled on their end. Well worth having!

Sent on 01/11/2016

3.2
      2.5
      3.5
      1.5

We chose this vendor for our wedding reception to provide beer and wine. They served the alcohol, just not the way we had discussed in our contract.

They adjusted their package for us which worked out great. Getting the contract together was easy. Come show time I was not impressed. You have to pay for everyone over 21, even those who don't drink. We paid for everyone and were actually below the number we paid for since quite a few people did not show. We bought Mason jars for our drink cups and asked for kegs to be provided so that we could use our jars. The venue we rented required us to take out the trash. Which became a problem since we never saw a keg. We were told they were in the truck. They generously handed out bottles of beer. The wine was never an issue. My husband caught a few snotty remarks from the gentlemen serving, one which included us needing to pay more since we had more people than we paid for. As stated above, we were well below that quoted number. They also handed out alcohol to anyone, yes anyone, that came up to the counter.

Overall great deal on beer and wine.
    Overall service providers not so great.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Alcohol Party Catering Inc's reply:

we show no record of ever doing this event

Alcohol Party Catering Inc FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Clean Up, Cocktail Reception, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware