1890 Pennsylvania St., Denver, CO 80203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

13 Reviews for Alchemy Mineral Blends

Julie · Married on 05/25/2013

Breanna did makeup for my bridesmaids, my mother, and me. She did an awesome job. I had used her for makeup for my engagement photos and they turned out wonderful. She has a great sense of personality, but the makeup didn't look overdone or distracting. She and her business partner design and make their own makeup. It is very light and feels good on your skin. Best of all, the makeup lasted the entire night. I typically wear very little makeup, so I was a little worried that I might have to reapply. She did our makeup starting at 2pm for photos before the ceremony, and we still looked great for the 6pm ceremony.

Sally is brilliant. Everyone's makeup looked perfect and stayed on the whole night. I felt so beautiful on my wedding with my makeup. I also had her do the Rehearsal Dinner and she just made me have this beautiful glow. Love their work!

Traci · Married on 08/17/2012

From the moment I met with Bre, I knew I wanted to use her makeup line and her services for our wedding day and she did NOT disappoint. Her fun attitude, her incredible talents with applications and the overall product (Alchemy Minerals) made my day so wonderful. The makeup photographer well and it stayed on the entire day (and we started early and ended late). In addition to my makeup, she did a wonderful job with the other ladies (mom, bridesmaids and Aunts) and I think she managed to get a few new clients for life with the makeup line. Highly recommend!!!

Alchemy Mineral Blends FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting

• 1890 Pennsylvania St. Denver, CO 80203 See on map
    7203298343 (Phone number)
    4065445750 (Other Phone Number)