Nearby Vendors to Consider

13 Reviews for Alchemy Mineral Blends

Makeup (2)
Consultations (1)

Eight of us came to the studio in Boulder for makeup and hair the day of my wedding in Lyons. We loved working with Alchemy from start to finish! We were so happy with our styles and the products used. The space is gorgeous and we were so comfortable spending time together there. It was the perfect way to start the day, and we looked and felt beautiful even at the end of the evening!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/1/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

I used the salon in Boulder for our wedding. I paid a small travel fee for 2 girls to come to the salon where my bridal party was getting their hair done. Alchemy was very professional and timely. Tina contacted me in advance and asked me to create a schedule for the day of. The girls did a great time sticking to the schedule and got my bridal party of 9 ready just in time! We loved our makeup and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Celia, 7/30/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

I had 10 people that needed makeup done for our wedding in May so we had to start very early in the morning. Anna traveled 3 hours and stayed at the resort the night before, was excited to be apart of our day and did an AMAZING job! She listened to the girls on what they were wanting, she took her time to make us all look beautiful, she was extremely professional and she did a better job than any of us could have hoped for. She even stuck around longer than she was asked to ensure my mother in law could get her makeup done and she looked fantastic!

Bre was extremely flexible & helpful when finding the perfect makeup artist for our group. I could not be more pleased with the services Alchemy provided and I HIGHLY recommend any of these girls for your event!

Profile Picture Nicki, 5/2/15, 1 Review