Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens

Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens

Unmatched Beauty & Subtle Elegance to make your day Historic

Situated on the pristine grounds of the Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens in beautiful Winter Park, Florida, the Capen House offers the perfect Central Florida backdrop for any type of special event; from engagement parties, corporate events, bridal showers, baby showers, meetings, and anniversary parties to graduation parties, birthday parties, holiday parties, and celebrations of life.

Capen House Summer Special: 30% OFF all Evening and Weekend Rentals for the months of July, August, and September! Book Now for an extraordinary event!

Capen House Event Amenities:

-Over 2,500 square feet of event space
-Three-and-a-half acres of manicured grounds and lakefront gardens for outdoor meetings and celebrations, including tenting capabilities
-Exquisite Hospitality Suite
-Charming architectural details, vintage light fixtures, and original 1885 heart pine floors
-Indoor veranda overlooking Lake Osceola
-Expansive lakefront patio
-Boat dock for relaxation, extended entertaining space, or creative arrivals and departures
-Convenience to downtown Winter Park hotels, restaurants, and shops
-Audio/visual equipment and wireless internet
-Catering prep kitchen
-ADA/ Wheelchair Access to grounds and 1st level interior

Contact our Event Coordinator for more information and to schedule a private tour: event@polasek.org or 407-647-6294 ext. 2003

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens on

8 Reviews for Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens

Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Parking (1)

Kim was my contact for organizing my wedding. She was on top of keeping in contact with all my vendors and making sure I got as many tours as I needed. The pictures don't do this venue justice. You really have to go and see it for yourself. The grounds are beautiful with all the sculptures to look at and overlooking the lake. The Capen House is gorgeous! The history behind the home, and the grounds of the museum, is what sold us on this venue. Denise, who coordinated and worked my wedding, was just absolutely amazing. She not only worked with the DJ to make sure everything was on time but she also made sure I was okay at all time. She was such a joy to talk to and made me feel so secure about my wedding. When it was my turn to walk down the aisle, I started to cry and get nervous. She gave me the words I needed to hear and the courage to get down to the alter. I would consider her an angel and the perfect person to work my wedding. My wedding was more than I could have ever expected because of this venue and my guests were in awe. Highly recommend this venue for wedding and corporate events.

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/24/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Polasek Museum is absolutely beautiful! I love the big oak tree right in front of the lake - which was the center back drop of our ceremony pictures. The Capen house has gorgeous wood floors and perfect for our post reception, dance floor, and cake room. Our dinner was in front of the Capen house overlooking the lake. The venue was perfect for us because we both are lake/water lovers. The pictures have turned out amazing. I could not be happier with how everything went. Kim and Denise, Polasek's event planners, were awesome to work with and quick to respond with emails/questions. We were able to stop by as often as we needed to create the perfect evening, which it was. We loved that it was a BYOB venue and 4Rivers is a choice for catering (their food is awesome). Much appreciation to Kim and Denise for helping us plan the wedding of our dreams. I can't say enough nice things about both of them - they become like family. My guests raved about beautiful this venue is. It's amazing!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/11/17, 11 Reviews

2 VIDEOS

The Capen House at the Polasek
0:33 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We have catered many events at the Albin Polasek Museum, ranging from private to corporate to weddings and everything in between. The staff is always a pleasure to work with and the venue is absolutely beautiful!

This an amazing location for a very memorable ceremony and reception. The staff will take really good care of you.

Events

633 Osceola Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789   See On Map
407-647-6294 (phone)
Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens is a wedding venue from Central Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Winter Park, Orlando, and Tampa. Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies, weddings, wedding receptions, outdoor wedddings.