123xyz, Saint James, NY 11780 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About ALBA'S ACCESSORIES

Alba accessories is the place to come to find the latest trends without spending a fortune. Our products are hand picked by our stylist and we are committed to meeting your needs. If your are not satisfied or any item is damaged we will replace any item within a 14 day period.

All your Bridal/Special Occasion need to enhance your inner beauty on your special day. We wish to take this opportunity to earn your trust and deliver to you the best merchandise available. You deserve it!!!!

Follow ALBA'S ACCESSORIES on

albasfinalversion3

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for ALBA'S ACCESSORIES

Melanie · event on 11/16/2012

Hosting a home party with Alba is always such a pleasure. She has the best selection of current fashion jewelry and accessories at unbelievable prices. My friends always ask when I'm hosting my next party wtih her. I've even had Alba come to the office for an on-site employee shopping event; it was a unique idea and a huge success!! Alba truly takes pride in her products and services and it shows in her high level of customer service and care!!!

Sent on 06/09/2013

tina · Married on 06/29/2012

alba was beyond flexible when it came to ordering and meeting my requests /needs! her wedding catalog had so many options and things to choose from it was hard to just pick one, she had me pick numerous items id be interested in, she pre ordered them for my viewing and from there i was able to order multiple items of the jewelry i wanted, she was flexible in meeting my budget and was warm, friendly & professional! her items in the catalog do no justice to how beautiful they are in person!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Maria · Married on 09/03/2011

I've known Alba for several months now and absolutely love her accessories she offers! I knew I would use her to help me pick out my bridal party jewelry, and each of my 10 bridesmaids absolutely loved the earrings and bracelets I gave them as their gifts! They went beautifully with the girls' dresses and looked amazing in pictures! I highly recommend Alba's accessories for wedding jewelry, and don't forget about those other special moments throughout your engagement- I also wore Alba's accessories to my bridal shower & rehearsal dinner, and received so many compliments!

Sent on 08/13/2012

ALBA'S ACCESSORIES FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Designer Accessories

• My Italian Wedding Favors
    My Italian Wedding Favors Wedding Favors

Alba's Accessories is one of a kind. We have worked with her for over 2 years. We are always amazed at her products and customer service . She is a true professional, and will always make you feel very, very comfortable. We are sure you will not be disappointed. Shop with confidence..

• 123xyz Saint James, 11780 See on map
    Monday - Friday 9:00a.m - 6:00p.m. Saturday 9:00a.m. - 4:00p.m. Sunday 11:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.