31620 hwy 43, Albany, LA 70711 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Albany Plantation

Albany Plantation is a family friendly country plantation atmosphere, perfect for kids and adults alike. We sit on around 30 acres of prestine land making it Ideal for any event and wedding.

Whenever you rent Albany Plnatation, you are getting all the grounds, the bottom half of the plantation and rear balconies. We have just finished two additional restrooms for outside guests and it make standing in line for a bathroom obsolete. We have two changing rooms for the bridals and bridal parties. We also open up the front balconies just for the bridal parties to give them more room to unwind or enjoy glasses of champange.

For more info please check out the following websites www.albanyplantation.com or www.facebook.com/albanyplantation

To find out what new events have taken place most recent visit "OUR BLOG" there you can find additional pics and movies

Thanks alot on the behalf of Albany Plantation and its staff.

GOD BLESS

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Albany Plantation

• Harry

Harry · Married on 01/17/2012

My sister gave her reception party in Albany Plantation. The place is actually perfect for celebration of love and life. The setting was simply magical with friendly service, rustic elegance and an incredible joy which all the guests shared.

The feel of the place is incomparable. It is far away from the hustle and bustle of the busy life and set against the backdrop of 200 year old oak trees. The guests had ample space to walk and laze around and all of them appreciated my sister’s choice of reception venue.

Not only was the setting of the venue captivating, but the service was also out of the world. They took care of each and every detail and kept the guests intrigued and happy. I too am getting married next year; I have decided to choose Albany Plantation as my wedding venue and even my fiancée is in love with the place!

Get More Details Here.........

Sent on 01/11/2013
  • User4261998 · 2+ years ago

3.2
      3.0
      1.0

The venue is terrific for rustic/vintage weddings! Beautiful, peaceful location, very accomodating to the bride, groom, and brides parents.

However, the level of service was not so great for extended family and guests. The owners are OVER anal about parking! Beforehand, I made sure my walker/wheelchair bound guests would be able to be driven to the ceremony site. I was less than satisfied seeing with my own eyes an elderly guest being made to walk over the bridge. As for my family setting up inside the reception center, once again parking was a overly huge issue. My uncle had surprised me by coming into town for my wedding and my family wanted to keep it a surprise from me (the bride) and my parents. Linda, the owner, got into my aunts face and yelled at her about moving the vehicle even after she explained why she was trying to hide my uncle as a surprise. This was witnessed by several people including the food vendor. She chased down another guest, screaming at them over parking once again.
    I wanted our guests to be treated with respect, what they received was anything but that. This is just a few I know about, what about other guests who choose not to tell me in fear of "ruining" or "staining" my view on my big day? Linda was very accomodating with me and my mother, but who also wrote the check? My Mom!
    My mom, wedding coordinator and I went out there before the rehearsal, my bridals were out there and Linda was very nice taking time out of her day, even phone calls she was very pleasant. T
    o say the least, I'm very disappointed from my family and guest points of view.

If you book Albany, it is a gorgeous location. My pictures and video turned out fantastic--I had a wonderful photographer-- but beware. Linda got nicknamed "the parking nazi" by guests for a reason.

Sent on 12/30/2014