Bellevue, WA 98004 Map · Phone number

About Alattar Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! As a photographer, I strive to create images that are not only pleasing to the eye but also pull at your heartstrings. I will be there to photograph you putting on your jewelry, your first kiss, and all the way through the party on the dance floor.

I offer a few perks and benefits that set me apart from any other artist, such as the digital copy of all the images taken, enhanced with full re-production rights, online galleries and print ordering.

I would love to take the two of you out for coffee somewhere cozy near your location. We can then discuss your big day and plan to make your vision a reality.

Congratulations again! I look forward to working with you on your special day.

-Ghanem Alattar

20131006portraits15
20150510cm29

9 Reviews for Alattar Photography

Teddy · Married on 08/01/2015

I wish there were more stars to give Alattar Photohraphy! Ghanem and Andhrea were perfect! Creative, enthusiastic, committed to our daughter's wedding, personable and interested in us and the wedding, professional, friendly, and, not least, amazingly accomplished photographers! They took the best pictures. They missed nothing and captured precious candid moments as well as set up portraits with the same excellence and attention. We couldn't have been happier or more satisfied. Earlier in the week of the wedding, Ghanem drove to our house to meet us and see where we were having the wedding. He made several wonderful suggestions to get the best lighting and pictures and was enthusiastic about the whole event. He got the pictures quickly and they are wonderful! Have no reservations in hiring Alattar to photograph your event!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Michelle · Married on 05/10/2015

My husband and I are so thankful that we came across Alattar Photography! Ghanem photographed our engagement photos as well as our wedding and we could not be more pleased with his services. Not only does Ghanem have an amazing talent to capture beautiful, artistic photos, but he truly cares about his clients. From our first shoot together (engagement shoot) Ghanem took the time to get to know us as a couple. We never once felt rushed. Our session was scheduled for a couple hours but he worked with us a bit longer just to get a couple more amazing shots.
    Our wedding photos blew us away. My husband and I decided not to do a first look so my entrance at the ceremony was very important to me. Ghanem captured both of our emotion so beautifully. He captured all the special details and moments that meant so much to us. Our wedding photos were delivered promptly after our wedding date and in a beautiful package.
    We loved working with Ghanem and would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Diane · Married on 07/12/2014

Ghanem was absolutely wonderful!!! I loved that he scheduled for the day and not a set number of hours so I didn't have to worry about when to plan things for pictures. He had his wife helping and she was amazing and both were so wonderful to work with!!!! I could not have asked for a better photographer and am already recommending him to my friends who are engaged!!!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Alattar Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

• Soundabout DJ
    Soundabout DJ Wedding DJs

Working weddings I come across several professionals and Alattar Photography is one that stands out! The event I worked with them was on Saturday July 12th at Pacific Grill and Events. The wedding was beautiful and the Photo Booth Candid Screen was a huge hit! It was a hoot to see them dress up and act out their special photo. The entire Alattar Photography staff was completely in tune with all the activities and made sure those special and unique moments were all captured. I would highly recommend Alattar Photography for your upcoming event!

• Pixel Dust Weddings
    Pixel Dust Weddings Wedding Videographers

I recently worked with Alattar Photography on a Wedding in Seattle. He was very professional, worked well with the vendors, the couple clearly loved him and the moments he captured were perfect! His work is absolutely stunning and as a vendor he was a joy to work with. I absolutely recommend Alattar Photography!

• Bellevue, 98004 See on map