Interstellar Image

California, Los Angeles, CA 90046 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date

About Interstellar Image

When we pick up a camera, our goal is to make an art of memory preservation. During the events that you’ll forever carry to your future, we provide a doorway into those joyous memories, accessible from here on out. We have cultivated an instinct for creating salient images. We will use this instinct to retrieve those fleeting moments of happiness on your most important days and make them permanent.

When you purchase our services, you are commissioning us to document the seeds of memory through which you grow. We provide each of the following services as a supplement to your experience.

Our dedicated photographers and staff have created this studio after years of practicing our craft and every day of that experience will show in the work we present to you. We hope you will allow us the honor of capturing your love at the moment which binds the life you've had, and the life to follow. We are based in Southern California, but I'll travel anywhere your heart takes you.

Fun Facts about Alanna, the Lead Photographer

+ B.A in Media & Cultural Studies from UC Riverside in 2013

+ Shot first wedding in 2014

+ Travel in my free time

+ Inspired by Annie Leibovitz’s work with Vanity Fair

Interstellar Image 5
Interstellar Image 6
Interstellar Image 7

Autumn · Married on 04/08/2018

Alanna was our photographer on 4/8 for a brunch wedding. Alanna and her assistant were absolutely amazing!! Leading up to the wedding, she answered all of our questions promptly and asked us questions to really get an idea of what we wanted. While we were getting ready for the wedding, she brought a really positive but calm energy to the room which was so needed at that moment. At the wedding, she interacted positively with all of our guests. She sent us some teaser photos less than 24 hrs after the wedding and I started crying with how much I loved them. I could not recommend Alanna more!!! She was absolutely perfect.

Interstellar Image 8
    Interstellar Image 9
    Interstellar Image 10
    Interstellar Image 11
    Interstellar Image 12
    Interstellar Image 13

Tiffanie · Married on 01/26/2018

I wish there was a way to rate higher! It’s so refreshing when you meet people that completely understand your rambling enough to deliver above and beyond what you asked for. Alanna has a magical gift in being able to read people and making them confident about being themselves in front of a camera. I’m normally the type that dodges every camera I’ve ever seen. I really thought I had forgotten how to smile on cue, but honestly it was effortless given the occasion and Alanna’s tactful demeanor. She was the best last minute decision I’ve ever made.

Interstellar Image 14
    Interstellar Image 22
    Interstellar Image 23

Interstellar Image FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Solace Weddings