Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number

About Alanna Scully Photography

My name is Alanna and I am a wedding photographer based in northern Vermont. I currently specialize in weddings, engagements, and family sessions. I love photographing people and capturing what makes them, their family, and their lives together unique. You can check out my complete portfolio at AlannaScully.com or contact me at Alanna@AlannaScully.com. I'd love to hear from you!

IMG2552Version2
StricklandMettlach261
IMG7644

15 Reviews for Alanna Scully Photography

Katie · Married on 11/08/2015

I can't say enough about how wonderful Alanna is. I've known her for many, many years and I asked her even before I got engaged if she would be the photographer for my wedding. Working with her was stress-free, which is such a blessing when it comes to wedding planning. She was so professional and easy going on the day of the wedding - she really made sure that I got everything I had wanted. All of the pictures, from the engagement shoot to the wedding, came out stunning. I was more than thrilled with the whole experience :)

Sent on 01/27/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/20/2014

Alanna was amazing right from the moment we found her! I absolutely fell in love with her pictures and contacted her about photographing our wedding. She agreed to meet with us to show us her work, explain a little bit about her style, and to get to know us as a couple. She really took the time to understand what we envisioned for our wedding day and to incorporate our personalities into her photos. From the moment that we first worked with her at our engagement shoot, we knew that our wedding day was going to be spectacular. She made us feel comfortable and even managed to get my camera-shy husband to loosen up and enjoy being in front of the camera!

On our big day, Alanna went above and beyond to make sure that she did not miss a special moment or detail. She truly captured everything about our wedding day and now we have the pictures to relive the day. Alanna is definitely someone that I recommend and I will definitely be reaching out to her in the future!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Jen · Married on 07/06/2014

I knew Alanna was my first choice for my wedding after finding her photos on Style Me Pretty, reading her blog and finally corresponding with her via email. My now husband kept telling me it wasn't all about a social connection but I beg to disagree. Having someone who's work you adore, but that also has a fun personality that you click with was so important to me. Needless to say, after meeting in-person, we booked Alanna well over a year in advance of our wedding and were not disappointed.

Alanna was fantastic to work with and such a trooper throughout the day (even burning her neck in the beating sun when we offered to move to the shade). She met us for one of our venue walk-throughs to to get a feel for the venue and land ahead of time and to meet our wedding coordinator. On the day of our wedding, she had all of the perfect spots picked out and lined up a great second-shooter for us as well. I couldn't be happier with how our images turned out and continue to receive compliments on them!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Alanna Scully Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Karrie Welch Makeup
    Karrie Welch Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Alanna does beautiful work, her slightly editorial style is modern and fresh, and truly captures connection. She is friendly, fun, and so sweet!

• Gracie Lou Events
    Gracie Lou Events Wedding Planners

Keep your eyes on Alanna! Her natural talent and drive will take her far in this industry. Her ability to make a couple feel at ease is uncanny. Her images speak for themselves. We look forward to working with Alanna for many years!