Gainesville, FL 32607 Map · Phone number

About Al & An's Bakery

We are a online cake shop designed to satisfy any taste buds. At Al & An's Bakery we have more than 80 different flavors, many of them original signature creations. We only use the finest products and are committed to offer you quality, flavor and more than a cake... it's an experience.

beach cake
9a3e170f59f54a28 Logo with Background
turquoise quinceanera

4 Reviews for Al & An's Bakery

Scott · Married on 10/12/2014

The cake was a combination yellow/red velvet with butter cream icing that was very tasty and decorated just how we asked. They also provided chocolate covered strawberries. In addition, we were able to coordinate our flower leis or corsages through her which was very convenient. The purple and orange leis came out amazing. She was always quick to respond and flexible as this was a destination wedding and we were able to pay through PayPal. Delivery of the cake, strawberries, and flowers were prompt. My wife and I were very happy with service.

Sent on 01/22/2015
  • User2486991 · event on 04/12/2012

I ordered the day before the event and they don't normally accept orders but they did! The price was cheaper than other cupcake shops that I visited in the metro area. They delivered the 50 cupcakes at Holiday Inn's Fat Tuesday with a beautiful display and they setted it all up! I was completely satisfied with the Quality of the service, loved the value, and they were very very flexibile.......Vanessamary Diaz

Sent on 06/14/2012

Mariluz · event on 12/21/2011

Love the cake pops that Al & An's Cupcakes made for my Christmas Party. The cake pops came in these big mugs with Christmas decorations, the cake pops were shaped like snowman, reindeer, and Christmas Tree. Others were covered with white, red, and green sprinkles. The flavors were delicious, bailey, midori, amaretto, simple vanilla and chocolate obvious for the kids. My one regret was that I didn't even get the chance to take pictures of them because once I received them I put them on the table and they were all gone!!!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Al & An's Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What services do your prices include? Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Lé Eventus Planner
    Lé Eventus Planner Wedding Planners

Excellent Cakes and Cupcakes for any occasion, they also have edible favors and desserts buffet that look and taste amazing!

• Gainesville, 32607 See on map