West Jordan, UT 84088 Map · Phone number

About Akemi Studios

You - Stunningly Beautiful. Your Love Story - Emotionally Charged. Your Wedding Day Photos - The Physical Memory of All That.

Hi, I'm Feather, the lady behind the lens at Akemi Studios and I'd love to hear your story! Contact me to see how we together can make your day's memories last a lifetime.

Follow Akemi Studios on

9db48fa13393a7a7 1338826016201 HollyBridals221
TarynCrawfordWedding185

6 Reviews for Akemi Studios

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2012

Words cannot describe how happy I am with Feather's work. From day one when we met for our first consultation I was immediately struck by how fun and high spirited she was but so able to maintain such professionalism. She wanted to know all about us so that she could figure out how best to capture our personalities and was so detail-oriented, I was amazed by how many random details she remembered about us 5 months later when we took our engagements! She was always so easy to get ahold of whenever I had questions and was so flexible and easy-going when I was having my neurotic bride moments.

All of our photos turned out simply stunning, from the engagements to the day of the wedding to our bridal/groomal session. She was able to capture the joy and the magic of the day, not only for us, but for ALL of our guests and wedding party. And even in the posed shots of the wedding party, their personalities were really able to shine through in all of the photos while still looking professional and well-composed.

Furthermore, the design of the album included in our package was spectacular! It's amazing how much better a professionally designed album looks than just a regular old-school one photo per page book. She also included the digital rights to our photos in the package, which was huge for us and not everyone does.

Honestly, I cannot think of a single complaint to list, even a minor one. Which is weird for me, because I can almost ALWAYS find something to criticize, but seriously, Feather is amazing!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Kelsey · Married on 06/26/2012

Feather took the most amazing engagement, bridals, and wedding pictures! She was wonderful to work with and the pictures are breathtaking! She took the time to find the perfect location for pictures and we got so many compliments on all of our pictures. She will make you feel and look gorgeous and I will always recommend her!

Sent on 02/22/2013
  • Leanna

Leanna · Married on 06/22/2012

Feather is amazing!!!!
    She works with you to create the look that you want for YOUR unique day.
    She is flexible and patient and has a wonderful vision and talent.
    I am so very happy with not only the way our pictures have turned out, but her manner of working seamlessly and almost invisibly through our entire wedding and reception.
    Our only regret is in not having her do our engagement photo's and pre wedding bridals.
    My wonderful groom even loves her work and we know how hard it can be to please them sometimes! LoL
    If you are considering hiring her, just do it. It is more than worth the money to have memories like these to treasure for a life time.

Sent on 08/03/2012

Akemi Studios FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary