Saint Petersburg, FL 33705 Map · Phone number

About aka photographs

aka photographs is about catching life in those tiny, perfect, happy moments. bright colors, sunshine and details define our style, and bold, clear portraits are our signature. we take pride in capturing the moments that make you catch your breath, make you smile, and say everything without saying a word. let us say it for you.

wedding packages start at $1500 and are fully customizable. please contact kristen to talk about your own custom wedding collection.

Follow aka photographs on

7ff9c485142ac842 1337380483038 DSC3554
DSC3554

8 Reviews for aka photographs

Lindsay · Married on 04/30/2016

Kristen Gnage is an exceptional photographer! Beyond just taking great photos, Kristen is very good at putting you at ease for a photography session. She's great at directing couples, who typically have no experience at "looking very in love" for photos. She has a great eye for making a fantastic photo out of any location. Kristen also went above and beyond for us, taking a few "family photos" of our pets with us at our engagement session before our beloved dachshund passed away. These are photos that I will cherish forever.

During our wedding, Kristen and her second shooter were wonderful at managing our timeline and wrangling the necessary people for important pictures. They were everywhere, capturing every moment for us - even those moments that I didn't see and got to discover later through the pictures. I could look at our photos all day. I recommend Kristen Gnage Photography to everyone I encounter who could possibly have need of a photographer.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Sara · Married on 01/04/2014

Kristen was very easy to work with and made my husband and I feel very comfortable. She gave us a great variety of poses and backgrounds. We appreciate that she captured many "precious" and "unposed" moments that we can treasure forever. AKA photography was a great choice for us and we would recommend Kristen to anyone who wants wonderful pictures of anything that you want memories forever of.

Sent on 02/21/2014
  • Hallie

Hallie · Married on 03/30/2013

Kristen is SO wonderful, professional, and FUN to work with! I worked with her for my engagements which made me decide she would be absolutely perfect for our wedding. She arrived earlier than expected on wedding day, went completely by our time schedule and had everyone and everything where we needed to be to get ALL of our pictures done and have extra time to just relax. When you work with Kristen, your pictures don't feel staged, or awkward. She knows exactly what she is doing and really makes the whole thing a great experience. I just got my pictures back a few days ago, and to say I am in love would be a HUGE understatement. Her work is tremendous and her personality and professionalism is above and beyond. I can't say enough great things about her!

Sent on 04/30/2013

aka photographs FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• Ashlee Hamon Photography
    Ashlee Hamon Photography Wedding Photographers

Kristen of AKA Photographs is AWESOME! She is always professional and fun! I love her style and she is a dream to shoot with. She knows exactly what needs to be done and makes sure everyone is having a blast. She is my go-to second shooter not only because she can read my mind but because she always finds creative angles and finesses the most romantic poses.

• Boone's Professional Events
    Boone's Professional Events Photo Booths

Kristen at AKA was great to work with... She was very professional and helpful and had a great personality! We look forward to working with you again!

• Flawless Fêtes
    Flawless Fêtes Wedding Planners

Kristen is amazing to work with. She's always prompt and professional and brings her own style and creativity to the table! Her prices are very reasonable and on top of all that, she's a whole lot of fun!

• Saint Petersburg, 33705 See on map