New City, NY 10956 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About AK Wedding Video

AK Wedding Video is dedicated to capturing the beauty and energy of your day in the most unobtrusive manner possible. I offer over 20 years of video production and photography experience so you can rest assured your video will be in capable hands. Customer service is my top priority- I understand how important your wedding day is and will always work with that in mind. I will walk you through the entire process and make myself available by phone and email anytime. I want you to love your video and all of my packages include 3 rounds of review and edits. My packages are highly customizable and the final product can be delivered via DVD, BluRay, Hard Drive and/or electronically. I can also make your video compatible with Facebook, Vimeo or your mobile device. Please give me a call to discuss customizing a package for your special day. Thank you for considering AK Wedding Video and I look forward to speaking with you!

Follow AK Wedding Video on

finderscreensnapz007
group
Still frame from Hora!
Still frame from Hora!
just married
Liberty House at Liberty State Park
Liberty House at Liberty State Park
This is an example of a custom DVD case from AK Wedding Video.
This is an example of a custom DVD case from AK Wedding Video.
Look of Love
group

• Videos 14

6 Reviews for AK Wedding Video

Gladys · Married on 10/13/2013

Very easy to communicate with. The video was great. He caught all the important moments. When I watched the video, I felt like I was re-living my son's wedding day.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Gladys · Married on 10/13/2013

Beautiful video and highlights. Great communication before and after the wedding. Respectful and professional, worked well with everyone. When I watched the video, I felt like I was reliving my son's wedding. Very highly recommended.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Adam was very professional, personable and worked well with other vendors. His quick turnaround time with the videos was greatly appreciated and they all came out beautiful. My husband and I were so moved by it. We got to relive our special day. Thank you Adam!

Sent on 01/10/2014

AK Wedding Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• New City, 10956 See on map