About AJCreative

Custom Wedding Invitations and Graphic Design by Amy Jungmann

AJCreative was founded in 2007 by Amy Jungmann, a graphic designer, marketing and advertising and event planning specialist. After planning and designing her own wedding, Amy knew that she wanted to serve others by creating custom desings to reflect each couple’s personality and unique style.

Amy would love to get to know you. Please drop a line with any questions, a request for a quote or additional information. Thanks for stopping by!

custom wedding invitaitons | save the dates | thank you cards | programs | menu cards | place cards | rehearsal and party invitations

graphic design | custom wedding invitations | freelance graphic design | marketing | advertising | branding & identity | corporate graphic design | personalized stationery | event planning

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Des Moines

12 Reviews for AJCreative

Amy did an amazing job of making designing our wedding invitations easy! She has tons of examples to help with decisions, and was in contact with us every step of the way. I am thrilled with how our invitations turned out, and we've received numerous compliments from our guests. High quality materials, and just a wonderful experience overall.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Amy Jungmann provided the utmost in excellent customer satisfaction when we had her design and execute the wedding invitation suite for my daughter's wedding. She did an outstanding job of working within a semi-quick deadline. Super responsive, beautifully creative in her designs, and our trust level in her reliability was 110%! I would highly recommend her to everyone who is in search of an invitation designer. We are so very happy with this beautiful invitation suite she created - my daughter and soon-to-be son-in-law were very proud and excited to send out this very special and memorable invitation suite to their family and friends!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Amy was great to work with. I showed her lots of pictures and ideas for my invitations and she really brought my vision to life---they turned out even better than I had imagined!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/3/14, 1 Review