About AJ Sexton - Vows For Two

100% Personalized Ceremonies

If you want your wedding to be like every other wedding you've ever been to, I'm NOT your guy. Each ceremony I perform is 100% personalized and unique.

I promise not to begin the ceremony with the words..."Dearly Beloved."

I'll take the time to find out who you are as individuals, and as a couple...which will allow me to understand what makes your relationship so special. Then I'll create an opening monologue that will paint a picture for the audience of your life together, from the first date to the proposal, a story that is truly unique to you.

I take my role seriously, I love what I do and I'll be passionate about being part of the most important day of your lives!

Call me on my cell at (949) 945-8450 so we can chat about your big day and see if you think I'm a fit.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

AJ

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Orange County, Inland Empire

Follow AJ Sexton - Vows For Two on

79 Reviews for AJ Sexton - Vows For Two

Non-religious (2)
Customized Vows (1)

Aj was absolutely amazing!! Everything was very easy going with him and he worked with our schedules to get in time for the interviews. As far as price goes we definitely got our money worth and then some. I had shopped around for a few weeks looking for someone and price wise he was actually on the lower end in Orange County. Our wedding was in Dove Canyon (about a 30-40 min drive) and there was no travel fee for his services, so that’s a bonus. He really took an interest in our love story and our individual stories as well. The vows were everything we could of hoped for! Aj interviewed me and husband separately so we were happily surprised during the ceremony to hear what we had said about each other ( I cried!) haha. The only regret we have was not getting a videographer for the wedding because the vows he wrote for us were so perfect we want to hear them again!! Highly highly recommend Aj Sexton for your wedding, not only is he an amazing wordsmith but a really great guy too. You will definitely have a good time with him on the day of and all the time you spend with him for the interviews!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found AJ online with no recommendation except these reviews. We absolutely made the right choice! He made us feel so comfortable sharing our stories and personal feelings about each other, and then translated them to our guests with sincerity and humor. We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. We definitely recommend him to all!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/21/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1343843825922 nickjuanitab
220x220 sq 1343843813629 nickjuanitaa

4 VIDEOS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
If you want a witty, professional and passionate officiant who will personalize your wedding ceremony, make you feel like he's been part of your family for years, make your guests both cry and laugh out loud (without the usual cheesy-ness that some officiants have)... then AJ is the perfect person for you! We highly recommend him to our couples and love working with him!

AJ Sexton - Vows for Two is one of the few out there that treat each wedding as if it were his own. Everything ceremony he performs is as unique and individual to the couple he is marrying. If you're looking for that person who will make your ceremony truly memorable, look no further! AJ is the real deal and you won't be disappointed.

Aj Sexton is such a pleasure to work with. He is such a happy, friendly person and he is perfect for an officiant. We have worked together on many weddings and the crowd really enjoys what he has to say about the couple and the beautiful words he uses to express the love the couple have and blessing that they will have to look forward to in their future. Love, love, love!!!

Listening to AJ deliver a message to a couple at their wedding, I was certain that he had to be their lifelong friend! We've had the pleasure of working with AJ at multiple weddings, and I can say with certainty that he puts so much heart into making each ceremony personal, special, and significant for each couple. He is professional and genuine, and knows how to make wedding guests laugh and cry at the most beautiful moments. You will not find anyone better suited to make your wedding ceremony touching, memorable, and all you.

Orange County, CA 92782   See On Map
949-945-8450 (phone)
AJ Sexton - Vows For Two is a wedding officiant from Orange County servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Newport Beach, Dana Point, and Laguna . AJ Sexton - Vows For Two is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry since 2012 specializing in wedding ceremonies.