1504 Riverside Drive NW, Fort Bidwell, CA T1V 1W8 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About AJ & CJs DJ Services

Our business started out when my wife (AJ) and I (CJ) started planning for our wedding. We realised very quickly that one of the highest costs involved was a DJ. Even more so for us as our wedding was at the Rafter Six Ranch, just before Banff, AB. Not only were the quotes expensive, we also found that there are very few DJs who will work outside of their area. Having realised this (and always having a love for the music industry -whether it be playing drums in a band or mixing music) I went out and started researching. Having been trained at the VOXBOX Studios DJ Skool, I very quickly picked up the art of a Disc Jockey. With this, I want to offer my services to you so that like ours, your wedding or event will be a success and one to remember that won't break the bank!

Follow AJ & CJs DJ Services on

1 Reviews for AJ & CJs DJ Services

Stacey · Married on 08/20/2011

I have nothing but great things to say about this husband and wife team of DJ's. They were so great to deal with from start to end. They were so accommodating. We used their microphone for the ceremony and they provided music for our cocktail hour...which were both held outside by the way and that wasn't a problem for them at all. They didn't play a single song that we didn't like and managed to play all of our requests. The dance floor was packed all night! I would highly recommend them!

AJ & CJs DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 675.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 925.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 1504 Riverside Drive NW High River, AB T1V 1W8 See on map