Las Vegas, NV 89139 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Aisle Bound

aisle bound designs offers professional and affordable wedding stationery in las vegas, nv. aisle bound is all inclusive and completely personalized when it comes to your wedding stationery. paper services include engagement announcements, save-the-dates, invitations, ceremony programs, thank you cards, and all the in between details!

• Alligator Soup
40d9e23a0ecd61c2 Screenshot 2016 07 30 17 11 43
angelini wedding 0571

4 Reviews for Aisle Bound

Justina · Married on 04/15/2018

Lexy is absolutely amazing!! She has been working with me since this summer helping me with all my wedding stationery for my spring 2018 wedding ! So far she has created my save the dates, my bridal shower invites and my wedding invitations. I would not go anywhere else! She really takes the time to get to know you and understand your vision. She helped me make beautiful save the date magnet cards that all our friends and family loved!! I knew I wanted to use Aisle Bound for the rest of my stationery! When it came time to do my actual invites she met with me at a local coffee shop and we spent a couple hours legit going over everything I wanted and all my little details. I just received the finished product a few days ago and I couldn’t be more excited to send these out to my family and friends. They are BEAUTIFUL! Lexy does an amazing job and is very responsive in the communication process. Thank you Lexy for all you have done so far, I know in the future I will always have these stationary items to look back on as a memory from my wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Martin · Married on 11/14/2015

My first experience with Lexy for Aisle Bound was great. Last year I saw some her beautiful work on Pinterest and contacted her immediately. I live in Florida and she is based out of Las Vegas and it was so easy to work together via email. My wedding invitations came in and to this day we get compliments of how beautiful they were. Fast forward almost 9 months later and my husband and I are expecting our first baby together. I contacted Lexy to work on my baby shower invitations and she has created one that is especially perfect for my theme:)

Sent on 08/08/2016

Regan · Married on 11/08/2014

I had originally purchased my wedding invitations through an online vendor and when I got them I broke down in tears because they were not what I had imagined at all. The paper and quality appeared very cheap (and they were not cheap) so I sent them back and decided to go with a local vendor who could show me the actual product before I committed. I found Aisle Bound simply by googleling and when my fiancee and I met Lexy for the first time and saw all of her samples and all of our options I knew we had found "the one". I showed her the design I had chosen from my previous invitations and she had recreated it and emailed me design samples. She was very patient as I tweaked the design and she was always very responsive and continued to send me revised proofs until I was 100% happy. The final product was EXACTLY what I wanted and they were the special and classy invitations I had always imagined my wedding invitations would be!

Sent on 02/07/2015

Aisle Bound Pricing

Aisle Bound Price Rates

Aisle Bound FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Assembly
    Calligraphy
    Design
    Eco-Friendly
    In-Person Consultations
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Aisle Bound 1
    free return addressing on mailing envelopes!
    present this coupon (in-person or by e-mail) to receive free return addressing on your mailing envelopes! that’s a savings of 35¢ per invitation! ($35 based on a 100 invitation average)

• Las Vegas, 89139 See on map
    Location of (Aisle Bound)