Airbrush Makeup & Hair by Naomi's Studio & Salon, West Hartford

West Hartford, CT View map

Naomi Martinez and her traveling team provide on location and in salon services for all special events. Tyra Banks recognized Naomi nationally for her beautiful work, and that is why she was chosen over 200 other makeup artists as the winner of a national makeup challenge! They currently work in TV and film productions and in 2008 also worked with over 500 satisfied brides throughout CT and the US. Naomi’s Hair and Makeup team absolutely love working with brides and are commited to providing the bride with the highest level of quality! Let us show you what we can do for you!

• Jennifer
    Jennifer C. Married on 03/09/2021

couldn't be happier!

Naomi was the best! She did the makeup for my sisters wedding a few years ago and as soon as I got engaged I knew who I wanted to have do my makeup! She came directly to us to get ready and the whole bridal party was raving for the rest of the day! Everyone loved her. My makeup lasted and I didn't want to take it off at the end of the night! Naomi is definitely worth it!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 10/05/2019

10/11 wedding

Naomi and Angela were beyond amazing on our wedding day! We had a total of 11 ladies for hair and make up and they both finished early! Less than 5 hours and we all felt incredibly beautiful. Angela even went out of her way to touch up one of our grandmother’s hair when she came into our room. Every bride wants to feel like a princess on their wedding day and I’m so thankful I chose this duo to make it happen! Every single one of my bridesmaids felt incredible. My best friend loved them so much, she is using them for her wedding in June 2020. Naomi and Angela thank you both so much! You are truly artists in your profession and I would absolutely recommend you two for any wedding! No wedding is too big or too small for them.
  • Corey
    Corey A. Married on 06/21/2019

The best ever!

I had the greatest team for my wedding, Naomi (makeup) and Angela (hair). Words can never express how great they are. They are so professional and amazing at what they do. I had Naomi doing 13 people’s makeup, and Angela 11 for hair. They were flying through people, each person looking stunning and flawless. I have been in a lot of weddings and never have seen a better hair/makeup team. Everyone in my wedding party agreed. They showed up on time and got everyone ready with time to spare. If you want to have a relaxing wedding day, make sure to book these ladies!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

16 photos · 05/15/2016
  • Jonathan & Lynman
    20 photos · 08/30/2015

Alicia Ann Photographers Alicia Ann Photographers Wedding Photographers

It's doesn't get any better or more professional than Naomi and her team. The only word I have to describe their work is "flawless!". You absolutely will not regret hiring them to make you look like a million bucks on your wedding day!

Dreaming Tree Events Dreaming Tree Events Wedding Planners

Naomi's Studio has done several hair and make-up jobs for my brides. They all come out amazingly gorgeous! You will not be disappointed with hiring anyone on her team!

Excipio Photo Excipio Photo Wedding Photographers

A talented artist with an amazing personality is exactly what you are looking for on your big day... Airbrush Makeup & Hair by Naomi's Studio & Salon, West Hartford is the right choice.

625 New Park Avenue West Hartford, 06110
Location of (Airbrush Makeup & Hair by Naomi's Studio & Salon, West Hartford)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding