Airbrush Makeup by LisaMarie

Airbrush Makeup by LisaMarie

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Airbrush Makeup by LisaMarie

If you are looking for  customizable, professional look for your wedding then airbrush makeup is the way to go! I use a water based formula that is safe for the most sensitive skin types but has many levels of coverage. It is waterproof and sweat proof and will last throughout your whole special day!

The Nautral Bride: Even if you do not wear makeup everyday, your wedding day should be a little more special. You want to look like yourself but just kicked up a notch? Then I can make that happen with a more sheer coverage.

The Bling Bling Glam Bride: Now I am not talking bridezilla but some may apply :) If you want total glam from lip to lashes then you have come to the right girl!

I look forward to working with you for your wedding day!

Trials by appointment only!! Please contact today!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fake Lashes (4)
Consultations (2)
Licensed (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

She was absolutely wonderful, she made me
feel so comfortable and at ease the day of my wedding, I looked so flawless but natural at the same time which is what I was going for, and my bridesmaids and my mother they looked amazing !! I would highly recommend

Profile Picture Briana , 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Deciding to use Lisamarie for my wedding was the best decision i ever made! She made me feel like the most amazing beautiful bride! She sat down with me during my trial and we discussed different ideas and looks i was interested in. She understood the look i was going for and brought my vision to life! I have become a life long customer and will continue to use Lisa for all of my beauty needs. I reciently also had my lash lift done by Lisa and well and what can i say I’m absolutely in love with it!!!! Coming from someone who wakes up at 4 am for work i don’t have any time to do my make up. Now with my lash lift i feel alive without worry i didn’t have enough time to do my make up! Lisa and Danni were so professional and explained the entire experience to me before starting! They made me feel so comfortable! This team is for sure a one stop beauty shop! I am so happy i found them! Can’t wait for my micro blade fill in! Also i was able to buy some gift certificates for the holidays for my friends and family

Profile Picture Dawnmarie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa Marie was professional and attended to all of our needs on our wedding day. Everyone looked amazing from beginning to end!

Profile Picture cristin, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Airbrush Makeup by LisaMarie Pricing