Nashville, TN 37217 Map · Phone number

About Airbrush Makeup Artist Char Braden

Char Braden is an award winning Makeup Artist with a style and approach to makeup that will bring out the beauty in you. Char prides herself in building an exceptional repor with every client by actively listening to and meeting your makeup needs. Char is available for onlocation airbrush or tradional wedding day makeup and welcomes the opportunity to travel along with you to your destination wedding location.

Char Braden

53820348637976305262106407636n
4e39e6da05f84

4 Reviews for Airbrush Makeup Artist Char Braden

Brandi · event on: 11/03/2013

Char is amazing not just her work but her sweet spirit. I didnt want to wash my face off because I felt so beautiful. Thanks so much Char keep up the great work

Sent on 11/07/2013

Leah · Married on 07/07/2013

Char is fantastic! Because I live out of state, I was not able to meet with her until two days before my wedding. I was definitely a little nervous! We did a trial run, which was beautiful! But, she really brought her A-game the morning of my wedding! She did a beautiful job with my makeup that held up amazingly in the Tennessee heat. Char is super sweet, humble, and an extremely skilled artist. I read many reviews before booking a makeup artist, and I read nothing but wonderful reviews on her talent AND how pleasant it is to work with her. I discovered for myself, that those reviews are right on the mark. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/07/2013
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/13/2012

It is not an exaggeration that I rate Char Braden Make Up Services a perfect 5. Char was able to provide the perfect look for me in my engagement photos and my wedding day! Char provided exactly what I asked for and I entrusted her on my special day to give her creative touch and it was perfect! I still receive compliments on my make up when I share my photos. She is the best! I am a very satisfied client and would recommend her services for any special occasion.

Sent on 11/01/2013