Alpharetta, GA 30005 Map · Phone number

About Aimee B Events

Aimee B Events is a full service event planning and coordinating company. We have been coordinating and planning weddings and other events in and around the Atlanta area since 2009. Aimee B Events is sure to make your special day stress free -- from full wedding planning, budgeting, timeline creation, day of coordination, ceremony and reception set-up, event flow to clean-up at the end of the event. We do it all, so you can enjoy a stress-free wedding day!

b8bd0c9f5b845ec0 1530298205 493fcd947a2fc972 1530298203334 8 DSC 0235
b8bd0c9f5b845ec0 1530298205 493fcd947a2fc972 1530298203334 8 DSC 0235
c05e0492dca0cc58 DSC 0235

2 Reviews for Aimee B Events

Laurie · Married on 09/22/2012

We contacted Aimee with only about 3 weeks to go before our wedding date - our original day-of coordinator had unexpectedly fallen through and we were in a bind. Aimee was extremely quick to respond and very calming and reassuring. I knew right away that working with her was a good choice for us, and my initial instinct was correct.

Aimee provided us with so much help in the weeks leading up to our wedding - handling all our vendor coordination, making sure that we knew what we should be focusing on during that time, and making sure we felt calm and prepared for our wedding. On our wedding day, Aimee, along with her assistant, decorated our venue for both our ceremony and reception, coordinated all the vendors, made sure our guests had plenty of food, and made sure that my husband and I had anything we might need. Our wedding was wonderful, everything looked amazing (even better than we'd imagined), and my husband and I remarked to one another multiple times how valuable Aimee's help had been to us!

I would 100% recommend Aimee's services to anyone - she is thoughtful and kind, extremely helpful, and SO organized. I can't imagine our wedding being anywhere near as wonderful as it was without her help. in hindsight, I'm so glad our initial coordinator did not work out, because working with Aimee was great and really helped me feel so much calmer about our wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Janette · Married on 08/15/2009

My husband and I got married in August 2009 and hired Aimee to help with our wedding planning/day of events. She was wonderful!

Aimee is very organized, responsive and provided great ideas for us during the planning process. The day of our wedding went so smoothly and I was relieved that our family didnt have to worry about set-up, delivery, etc...the day was perfect!

I would highly recommend Aimee for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Aimee B Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Alpharetta, 30005 See on map