100 Ashurst Lane Suite 106, Mount Holly, NJ 08060 Map · Phone number

About AHarperPhotography

Special moments are meant to be cherished for a lifetime. This is the driving philosophy for AHarperPhotography and we are pleased to bring our wedding photography services to you. It's our goal to learn the exact needs of every client and make sure that we creatively capture all that's uniquely special to loving couples on their wedding day.

We're excited to share our passion for photography with you. We have a very comfortable approach to shooting and love capturing those natural, sometimes unexpected moments that beautifully reflect the true essence of you and your loved ones.

Above all, we look forward to "capturing candid moments and sharing them with you".

DSC1396X
DSC3526x
DSC0330ww

1 Reviews for AHarperPhotography

Mia · Married on 10/22/2011

AHarper Photography captured the memories and special moments of my parent's 60th Wedding Anniversary. When my father was a young service man and my mother was a blushing bride, they only could afford a "home wedding" and their friends took one photograph of them cutting the cake my mother made for their special day. 60 years later, my sisters and I gave our parents a celebration to remember with a "surprise" wedding and reception. Andrea was able to every moment and give my parents something they never had - a wedding album! It was the most beautiful day and Andrea took amazing posed and candid photos. Her creativity and artistry are displayed and she has a great eye for composition. Without her beautiful photos, the day would just be a fading memory but now we have digital photos that will last for generations to come. These photos are now a family treasure we will be able to pass on as heirlooms.

Mia Turner Harris