Downers Grove, IL 60515 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Agnes Malorny Photography

Thank you for taking the time to view my work. Photographer Agnes Malorny has the talent and skill to capture you and your future partner in the best way possible! Specializes in artistic and creative wedding photography. She always looks for storytelling elements, works quickly and unobtrusively to take more spontaneous and lifelike images. She accepts a limited number of weddings each year to ensure the high quality of photography.

My work has been featured in publications such as The Knot Chicago, Modern Luxury Brides North Shore, Chicago Style Weddings, India Tribune Chicago Wedding Special as well as featured on national wedding blogs such as Style Me Pretty and WeddingLovely.

Serving Chicago & Beyond !

Please contact me if you think I would be a good fit as your photographer and let me know your photography needs by filling out the contact form here. If for any reason you are having difficulties viewing the form or if you don't hear back from me within one business day, please send me a direct email to agnesmalorny@gmail.com
I always respond within 24 hours unless it's a weekend and I'm busy photographing weddings.

Follow Agnes Malorny Photography on

michelleKenagnesmalorny006
monikamaxagnesmalornyphotosmall

7 Reviews for Agnes Malorny Photography

J · Married on 10/08/2017

It is rare that you find someone who is a true artist, a true professional and a truly wonderful person! That is what you get with Agnes Malorny - she is the full package! In addition to providing us with stunning, unforgettable photographs, she helped us create an efficient wedding day timeline so we were able to capture every special moment. When you work with Agnes and her assistant, you can relax and feel at ease in front of the camera. She helped my husband and I feel incredibly comfortable every step of the way. The peace of mind I felt was worth so much when we were stressed planning our wedding. Agnes is passionate about her craft and it shows. Her ultra thick prints will be something special we will keep for years to come. We are grateful we were able to work with Agnes Malorny Photography and would love to hire her again for more of life’s important moments!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2014

Agnes and her assistant Margaret were wonderful to work with for our wedding. Agnes is so creative and talented. We loved doing our engagement photo shoot with her, and she was so quick in editing and getting my pictures to me. They turned out beautiful. Agnes was so great to work with through out all my wedding planning. She had some great ideas and was very flexible. We just got married 2 weeks ago, and she's already sent me 2 sneak previews of the pictures! She is so fast, and her work is impeccable. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/09/2014

Agnes Malorny knocked our socks off!! I was a little worried because there weren't a lot of reviews, but it's because she takes limited weddings per year so she can pour her heart and soul into her work. It's so clear that she's not only gifted at what she does, but
    that she truly loves it.

Agnes shot our engagement at a farm last August, and our wedding this May. Throughout the shoot, she's very personable and helps the couples feel like they're meant to be in front of the camera! I'm totally camera shy with no ability to fake smile, but her shots made my mother's jaw drop. My mother literally told me she had never seen me smile like that in pictures in my whole life! Agnes just has an absolute talent with candidly capturing moments. She'll give you direction, but not freeze pose you. And WOW, she just has a gift for finding the most perfect lighting outside! Everything has that warm, romantic haze. She also sent us a preview of a few pictures fully touched up for online use the DAY of the shoot! We ended up with around 250 pictures from the engagement, and over 1,000 from the wedding, all gorgeous, perfect captures of the moment.

We've definitely built a lifelong relationship with Agnes. We'll be doing a trash-the-dress (more use the dress) shoot with her in the fall, and will look to her for any family-related photo shoots in the future. Heck, she might just end up kidnapped and forced to take pictures of our honeymoon! ;) She even kept up with me to find out how my surgery went! Go with Agnes - she turns your relationship into a piece of art.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Agnes Malorny Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Agnes Malorny Photography 1
    Engagement Portrait Session
    Free if booked with me for wedding with all wedding photography packages !!

• Weddings and Events by Karolina
    Weddings and Events by Karolina Wedding Planners

Agnes is a great photographer! Her and her second shooters work really hard to make sure that every picture is perfect. I definitely recommend Agnes to all of my couples for their photography needs.

• Honey Bee Weddings
    Honey Bee Weddings Wedding Planners

I love working with Agnes. I hope that we work together again next year!

• Downers Grove, 60515 See on map