Agency Entertainment Mobile DJs

Georgetown, KY View map

$995 Most Popular Price

The Agency Entertainment Company is the region's premiere mobile disc jockey company, specializing in wedding receptions and corporate events.

• Shannel
    Shannel C. Married on 07/18/2020

Great music and a great value

I actually found out about Agency Entertainment through the owner Michael. After talking with him and learning about their prices, they were the most affordable DJ that I had spoken with. Michael was very responsive always and was easy to coordinate with. We orginally booked them for just our reception but a few months later ended up adding them for our reception as well.
    Our DJ Joe M. was great. He listened to what kind of music we wanted and made everything flow seamlessly even if they were contrasting styles. Joe helped us stick to our timeline and was very flexible. I would definitely recommend both Agency Entertainment and Joe.
  • User1291725 2+ years ago

michael was so easy to talk to. he was always available to answer my questions. the dj at the ceremony and reception was wonderful. he was interactive with the guests especially the little ones. it was great
    Brooke Married on 11/01/2014
    I can't say enough good things about this DJ! I just wanted all of my guests to have fun - I gave him a list of songs and just asked that he made sure that everyone danced. I don't think the dance floor was empty all night!

Pricing

Agency Entertainment Mobile DJs Price Rates

The Running Wife, Multimedia Communications The Running Wife, Multimedia Communications Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Agency Entertainment, they are fun and professional. They will keep your party moving well into the night and they work well with photographers and videographers so that everyone can stay on time when capturing your big day!

PO Box 1303 Georgetown, 40324
Location of (Agency Entertainment Mobile DJs)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding