Nearby Vendors to Consider

About agaton strom

It is my objective to capture the uniqueness of you, the genuine love you feel and people you care most about. My style is that I work very quietly in the background to capture the spontaneous moments that are the foundation of any meaningful experience. I love all the creativity and care that go into the details of a wedding and feel honored to capture the story of your day.

If I were to use one word to describe how I can be most valuable to my clients it is that I am flexible. I work with you so that you can have your wedding exactly the way you want it. I meet with you before the wedding to discuss your needs and desires so that your expectations can successfully be met.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (2)
Toning (2)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

Agaton is so fantastic, and we were lucky to work with him. Not only is his work extremely beautiful, capturing so much of the fun, informality and love that we considered such a core part of our wedding, he's also absolutely delightful to work with. Agaton was an oasis of calm on a crazy busy day, and he even made my husband and I (despite being quite awkward photo subjects) feel so at ease and relaxed. Everyone adored working with him, and he was also remarkably speedy and efficient, enabling us to spend most of our time relaxing with friends and family. We were so happy with Agaton's work, and friends and family have repeatedly commented on how wonderfully he captured everyones' personalities.

Profile Picture Julia, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Agaton was everything we wanted when we were looking for a wedding photographer. He understand our couple style immediately. Every single shot he took makes me transport back to our wedding day. He was able to capture so much emotion and still be super authentic. He was an absolute incredible guy to be around as well. He is a beautiful eye and knows how to work a camera. Loved every interaction with Agaton. He is professional and an expert at his craft.

Profile Picture Diana, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Agaton was absolutely amazing from our engagement pics to our wedding photos we were one hundred percent pleased! His photojournalistic style with
organic nature of eliciting the perfect picture is exactly what we were looking for. Agaton is professional and a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/8/17, 1 Review

Photos

10 Photos

10 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
A pleasure to work with Agaton always - We love is vibrant, candid, energetic images! He captures beautiful moments...a fantastic photographer!

Agaton is one of my absolute favorite photographers to work with. Not only is he the coolest guy around but his pictures are stunningly beautiful. Can't say enough about him - check out his work and see for yourself.

Events