9430 NW 16th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322 Map · Phone number

About Afternoon Delights, Inc.

Afternoon Delights creates some of the most beautiful floral arrangements for your special events. We view each arrangement as a piece of art. We use the finest and freshest flowers and we take pleasure in seeing our visions become reality.

We have been coordinating, planning and decorating ballrooms, gardens and homes more for many years and we've always encountered great success. We create beautiful centerpieces and decorations using the ulitmate selection of flowers, ribbons for our custom bows, balloon arches, columns, clouds and more. Whether it's a grand wedding or an intimate exchange of vows, Our clients needs will always be the most important up and through that very special day.

We measure our success by your facial expression when you enter. We leave nothing to chance and leave no detail unchecked.

MiamiBeachConventionCenter016
Centerpc3
IMG 0622
IntheRound
Afternoon Delights, Inc.
miami bouquets wedding b l
DSC00217
MiamiBeachConventionCenter016
Centerpc3
IMG 0622
Afternoon Delights, Inc.

3 Reviews for Afternoon Delights, Inc.

Danielle · Married on 04/14/2007

Susan from Afternoon Delights was a pleasure to so business with. She worked with me on whatever my wants and desires were. She was able to bring the flowers I dreamt of to life. I was so pleased with her work and I will be sure to do business with her again.

Sent on 09/15/2008

Angela · Married on 04/07/2007

The flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! My guests commented to me about them for months after the wedding. We couldn't have asked for more exceptional service or professionalism.

Sent on 09/09/2008

Micha · Married on 03/07/2009

Susan was a heaven sent. She control the entire wedding. She ordered flowers, linens, had back-up music, set-up the room, picked up and took down. Calmed down nerves and had bobby-pins and safety pins. She was wonderful. I don't know what we would have done without her. A wedding planner was not in the original budget. But, let me tell you find some how to have one. She pull it together and took it apart. We walked in and and we went home and everything I mean everything was taken care of.

Sent on 03/13/2009

Afternoon Delights, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Micha, it was truly a pleasure working with you and your family. You and Sam make a beautiful and loving couple. May you enjoy a lifetime of love, happiness and joy..

Thanks again for your trust in me.

Award

Afternoon Delights, Inc. FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• 9430 NW 16th Street Fort Lauderdale, 33322 See on map