27A Pasco Drive, East Windsor, CT 06088 Map · Phone number

About After Hours Photo Booth

Passion is what brings our professionals and guests together. Without a true passion for what we do we would just be another Photo Booth company. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and presentation through our professionals. All of our professionals are highly trained in all aspects that concern the booth. Because of our years of experience as a Photo Booth Family, we have been a part of many different styles of events and we are ready to bring what we know in experience and deliver it to your unique event.

Professionalism is just another stepping stone as to what you would get when you hire After Hours Photo Booth. Our Photo Booth professional are not ?taught? how to be professional, it is in their nature. Through respect, dignity and courteousness, your event will be handled with the utmost care.

Fun is what you will get when have an After Hours Photo Booth at your event. We help create a memorable experience through our excitement, enthusiasm and interaction. Our professionals are naturally fun loving and outgoing and know how to bring fun into the mix.

Follow After Hours Photo Booth on

After Hours Photo Booth 6
After Hours Photo Booth 7

Joanna · Married on 07/06/2019

So much fun!

After Hours Photo Booth was amazing! It was a great addition to our wedding and really added to the fun experience! The After Hours team was professional, kind, and helpful! They even created a scrapbook for us to take with us after the wedding of all of the photo booth pictures!I highly recommend the team!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Carolyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding!

We knew from the very beginning that After Hours Photo Booth was the right fit for us! Not only were they so accommodating in creating the perfect backdrop for the photos but they even were able to incorporate the little details that were part of our wedding onto our photo strip. The photo booth was definitely one of the BIGGEST highlights of the evening. Darlene and Jennifer, the attendants that ran the photo booth for us that evening were outstanding! They were so funny and attentive and even made sure that me and my fiance (husband) got into the booth!!! It was such an incredible experience. We will recommend this company over and over again!!! Thank you!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • I

IvyLivingstone01 · Married on 10/14/2018

Don't hesitate to book!

This was the best photo booth company I have ever dealt with! With my company I work for, we hire photo booth companies all the time for parties and I came across After Hours Photo booth through a recommendation from a co-worker. This is a true professional company that definitely takes pride in there work. From the moment I spoke with Vanessa about my vision for my wedding day, we had an instant connection. She took my vision and executed it flawlessly. Not to mention the 2 other staff members that we had that night. Wow! It was like a well oiled machine! The scrapbook was unbelievable and the awesome thumb drive that was like a slap bracelet!!! OMG! Thank you so much to Vanessa and her team! After Hours Photo Booth ROCKS!

Sent on 10/31/2018

After Hours Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Hartford Marriott Farmington
    Hartford Marriott Farmington Hotel Weddings

The After Hours Photo Booth is so much fun! Guests enjoy the many varieties of props the After Hours team provides, they are professional and friendly to work with!

• Creative Concepts by Lisa
    Creative Concepts by Lisa Wedding Planners

I absolutely adore working with after hours PhotoBooth! The quality of their products the cleanliness of their props and the overall execution of the photo album that they provide to the clients is truly one-of-a-kind. They take real pride in their work and it shows! They are super fun to work with and are constantly looking for new ways to be cutting edging the business I highly recommend after hours PhotoBooth!

• 27A Pasco Drive East Windsor, 06088 See on map