PO BOX 3043, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739 Map · Phone number

About AFSFOTOGRAFIE

"We are a husband and wife photography team. Our inspirations are natural and modern vintage feeling. Our goal is to capture timeless and beautiful pictures that personalize couple's characters. We step back and watch, we love telling story through our pictures. We want to create pictures that caught couple's emotion and spirit. What is really important for us is not only taking pictures but telling stories. Looking forward to capture your love story."

Alvin & Fransisca

EMAIL: alsis@afsfotografie.com

www.afsfotografie.com

*******SPECIAL OFFER $1,200 included the engagement session and wedding day photography*******

Engagement Session:
• Engagement Session up to 2 hours coverage
• One location and several nearby locations
• Engagement pictures up to 30-50

• Wedding pictures 200-300 images
• All photos fully edited, some photos edited in color, b/w and vintage
• 1 High Resolution CD with printing rights
• 2 photographers
• Consultation of your wedding photography inspiration

ShoeShelby
ShoeShelby
LisaKyle1

7 Reviews for AFSFOTOGRAFIE

Cathy · Married on 05/11/2013

When I met Fransisca and Alvin both my fiance (at the time) immediately felt comfortable with them. Fransisca knew the perfect questions to ask us. I could not wait to see them in action. Fast forward to our e-session which was in Huntington Beach. The day ended up being extremely windy but we stuck to it and wind and all we spent a few hours. I was worried on how my photos would turn out due to the wind, but when she uploaded them onto their website they were absolutely beautiful. Exceeded my expectations.
    I was more than certain that they would exceed my expectations on my wedding day. She took the most gorgeous photos. She captured all the perfect moments.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/25/2013

From the beginning conversation she had with my husband and I at Starbucks to the very end of our wedding process...Fransisca was nothing but fabulous! She and her husband really care to get to know you and not just take their amazing pictures of you. She offered great wedding tips from her own experience and was always a pleasure to talk with. I was an email freak and she answered back in a timely manner to address all my concerns and questions I had. Her wedding packages she has are fair and was a great price for the amazing service and pictures we received! Thank you so much AFSFOTOGRAFIE for capturing our day beautifully :)

Sent on 08/01/2014

Fransisca and her husband Alvin were a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. They were punctual, respectful and easy to work with. If I had any questions prior to the wedding, they were quick to respond. When we received our wedding photos, we were so happy that all the pictures turned out so well.

Sent on 03/04/2013

AFSFOTOGRAFIE FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs