Oxon Hill, MD 20745 Map · Phone number

About Affairs of Grandeur Events

Affairs of Grandeur Events specializes in creating your one of a kind wedding. We will introduce fresh and innovative touches to your wedding while maintaining the intimacy of your event. We offer a variety of packages to assist with every bride at every stage of the wedding planning.

548f69d4ecb829e7 1199894084130 7045Lamour296WC1
Table set up with centerpiece
Table set up with centerpiece
e8d4bb2ecb4f8807 1529072092 34cea085eac47cf4 1529072089338 2 e11593image1
548f69d4ecb829e7 1199894084130 7045Lamour296WC1

2 Reviews for Affairs of Grandeur Events

Nicole · Married on 10/24/2008

I would highly recommend Lynette to anyone looking for a wedding planner. My husband and I are extremely pleased with her services. From the moment we met her, we were extremely confident she could handle overseeing our big day. We were right! Lynette has so many ideas and often helped us think of things we could never have thought of on our own. She also handled things wonderfully on the day of our wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator to work with.

Sent on 11/01/2008

Connie · Married on 09/24/2006

To have someone deal with the little things on your wedding day (and big things as well), and to be there to calm your nerves, is truly helpful. To have this person be trustworthy, efficient, caring, and nurturing is an added bonus. It was all the thoughtful, and personal attention that Lynette gave us on our wedding day that I will always remember. She is without a doubt organized and able and willing to go that extra mile. I would recommend her services as a wedding coordinator to anyone who is in need of professional help with the ease of spending the day with your best friend.

Sent on 05/02/2007