Jena Irby Makeup Artistry, on location Makeup Artist

Jena Irby Makeup Artistry, on location Makeup Artist

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jena Irby Makeup Artistry, on location Makeup Artist

On-site Makeup Artistry and Spray Tan

Congratulations on your engagement! This is such a special time in your life and I am honored to be apart of your wedding day.

My name is Jena Irby and I have been an aesthetician and makeup artist since 2003. I currently own my own skin care business, SkinFIT Aesthetics, located within an Ahwatukee physician’s office, and specialize in facials, peels, dermaplaning, waxing, spray tan, and bridal makeup! I love everything about my career, but have discovered my absolute passion is bridal and special event makeup!

As a Phoenix, Arizona based makeup artist, I travel to my brides and clients and provide both traditional and airbrush makeup services on location in the privacy of their own home, hotel, or wedding venue. Travel includes, but is not limited to Chandler, Gilbert, Ahwatukee, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, and Phoenix.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Phoenix

Follow Jena Irby Makeup Artistry, on location Makeup Artist on

22 Reviews for Jena Irby Makeup Artistry, on location Makeup Artist

Consultations (1)
Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

Jena Irby is a phenomenal makeup artist! She did my bridal makeup along with some of my bridesmaids' makeup for my April wedding and we were all stunning after she did her magic. I've never liked any makeup artist's work on me, but I loved Jena's. She listened to everything I wanted and truly impressed me with her professionalism and quality of work. I highly recommend her because she is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/2/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I LOVE JENA! SHE IS AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, KIND AND SO TALENTED! I RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE! SHE WILL MAKE YOU LOOK PERFECT FOR ANY EVENT!

Profile Picture User3107950, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jena did a phenomenal job doing my makeup for a wedding I was in recently. Her attentiveness to detail, knowledge of makeup, and bubbly personality made her surpass any other makeup artists/aestheticians I have worked with. I have had my makeup done for hundreds of events and performances, being a dancer my entire life, and Jena was by far the BEST. I will continue utilizing her services in the future, and have already recommended her to all my friends! I wish I could rank Aesthetics by Jena with 6 stars out of 5!!

Profile Picture Lacey, 4/25/15, 1 Review