Aerithe

San Marino, CA View map

Aerithe is our brand where we provide custom-fitted dressmaking for the bride-to-be and the other wedding members, such as bridesmaids and mother of the bride/groom.

All our gowns are individually designed and made-to-order with love. Our lead time is from 10 to 12 weeks. We do offer rush for additional cost.

Our cost ranges as following, depending on the material and design.

Bridal Gown: $1000 - $2500

Maid of Honor: $400 - $600

Bridesmaids: $200 - $500

Mother of the Bride/Groom: $400 - $700

We are based in Southern California and available to travel within.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
    Rachel Married on 04/23/2016
    What can I say other than Sharlenne is amazing at what she does.

I came across Sharlenne’s website right when I got engaged, but I wasn’t really sure if I wanted a custom made dress. Fast-forward 3 months later as fate would have it, I ran into her at the Pasadena Bridal Expo but still couldn’t make up my mind so I left my contact information in their bin and a few weeks later she emailed me. I told myself this is a sign!!!! Before I had my first consultation with her, I exchanged probably over 100 emails with her in a span of 2 weeks discussing what I like and dislike and different quotes for my dress. She was extremely patient and very responsive. When I showed up for my first appointment we came up with more ideas and I thought I was set. On our second meeting I change THE WHOLE dress and she was still patient and provided more ideas and opinions. She tells me what she thinks looks nice and what does not and it was still up to me, she was extremely unbiased!

Every meeting and fitting with her was always a comedy show. Shes fun and hilarious at the same time. I would always come in either extremely hungover or I had just eaten a big meal…this was in EVERY FITTING lol!! And she was still super understanding and patient!

Throughout the whole process I made many many many small changes and she accommodated me!!! I was such a picky bride that Sharlenne had to HAND SEW MY ENTIRE DRESS!!! I got so many compliments during and after my wedding and I can’t thank Sharlenne enough! She is sooooo great and amazing and most importantly patient!!!!

Thank you Sharlenne, your dress seriously made my wedding!!!! You are the best!!!
    Susan Married on 11/07/2015
    I found it really difficult in finding the perfect dress for me. Maybe I would love the back of one dress, but the front wasn't quite right or I loved the material but the design was all wrong. Some dresses looked beautiful in magazines but when I tried them on, they just looked awful on me.

With Sharlenne, I got to pick and choose what I wanted in my design, as well as have the input from a designer. Which was such a great experience. I wholeheartedly recommend getting a custom dress made by Sharlenne. The great thing is that the dress fit perfectly in the end because is was custom made for me.
    Nickie Married on 09/21/2013
    Running into Aerithe was one of the best things that could have happened for my wedding. From the very beginning, she provided clear expectations and guidelines. She made the entire process easy. It was a relief to know that my dress was in good hands.

Initially I gave her some of my printed out ideas and when we met, the dress sketches were more than what I had expected. The one I had chosen came to life and I could not have been more happy. She is gifted with amazing talents and a modern eye.

The timeline was perfect and she was always punctual. I could not have asked for a better person to make my dress. I will happily recommend Aerithe to anyone!

San Marino, 91108