Omaha, NE 68116 Map · Phone number

About AEL Wedding & Event Planning

From the small events to the biggest day of your life, AEL Wedding & Event Planning is available to help make your event a memory that will last a lifetime!

Just getting started? or Overwhelmed? AEL Wedding & Event Planning has staff available to help you from any point of your planning. The difference between other wedding and event planning companies to this company is we allow you to customize your package to fit your needs and your budget!

Wedding Packages-Contact Ashley for details

Wedding Planner Package-The Ultimate Package

Wedding Ceremony & Reception Package

Wedding Ceremony Package

Wedding Reception Package

Wedding Planning Package (with Wedding Ceremony Package)

Wedding Planning Package (with Wedding Reception Package)

Customized Wedding Package

weddingreceptiontabledecor
f2104f0c1c81e214 1335924179491 462735921

3 Reviews for AEL Wedding & Event Planning

Alex · Married on 05/05/2012

Ashley has been super responsive to all the questions I have asked her. I am one of those people who waits to the last possible minute to get things done, and she keeps me on my toes and on track. I had no idea where to start looking for the venue(s) I wanted and Ashley has helped me find ones to fit my personality and even narrow them down to just a few. She has been a big help since my mom lives out of state and can't be here all the time to help with the plans!! Thank you so very much!! I can't wait to keep working with her as the process continues on!!

Sent on 05/26/2012

Laurie · Married on 04/28/2012

I never felt so at easy during the planning process, anytime a problem came up she was right there to help me through it. She was very precise and she made sure that everything I wanted, I got, she never tried to force me to choose something different, and the best part was I got exactly what I wanted within my budget. She's very organized, and always on top of things. I would suggest Ashley to anyone, I would do it all over again as long as she was there with me again through the process!!!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Dani · Married on 11/05/2011

Ashley and her staff were so easy to work with while planning our big day! I am so happy that I had them with me from the very beginning. Ashley had me and my fiancé at the time (now husband!) take a personality test to help her figure out what our different taste were...I'm pretty sure it was the best idea for us, since we were unsure of many of our details, the test kind of helped point us in the right direction. Also, Ashley was so well organized that she provided us with a binder to help us visualize the look of the wedding, the details that she provided where amazing. We were so pleases with how Ashley planned our wedding, we had such a tight budget and since Ashley is such a very detailed person, who wants nothing but the best for her clients she was able to create our dream! In addition to our super tight budget, we had the vendor who was supposed to provide all our reception linens and table settings cancel on us at the last minute. It was my worst nightmare, since it had taken me forever to pick my place settings, however, Ashley got on it right away and was able to find us a new vendor with the same plate pattern I wanted at the same price. Ashley also recommended the best wedding cake women ever!!! Thanks to Ashley and Dreams by DC, my husband and I had the most amazing wedding cake! When you are looking for the very best wedding planner, you need to look no further than Ashley and her team at AEL Wedding & Event Planning!

Sent on 05/29/2012