Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ady Cakes, LLC

If you can dream it, we can make it!
Hello and welcome to AdyCakes!
We are a fully licensed business by the State of Pennsylvania and fully inspected by the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.

Featured here you will find photos of wedding and birthday cakes and more!  Browse the site and feel free to contact me with any questions.

From Weddings to Birthdays to Graduations to Sweet Sixteen and all Religious Celebration parties...I can create specialty cakes to your needs and make any special event memorable.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

Follow Ady Cakes, LLC on

14 Reviews for Ady Cakes, LLC

Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Cupcakes (1)
Consultations (1)

The cake was just as beautiful as I had dreamed. Delicious as well. We will be calling again for a birthday We are planning.

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ady is easy to work with our cupcake tower turned out great! We had so many compliments from our guests and even other vendors on how GOOD the cupcakes were. Ady delivered and set everything up making our wedding day care free. We highly recommend Ady Cakes!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/13/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

It was a pleasure to have Ady do our cupcake tower for the wedding. The cupcakes were absolutely delicious and my sil just arranged them so beautifully on the tower that we purchased from Ady as well. They were ready to pick up right on time and she was prompt in answering my questions and just had me feel at ease over everything. Definitely will be purchasing again from her in the future. Thank you Ady!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews

Ady Cakes, LLC Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

Tastings
Health License
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Amazing cakes, detailed and gorgeous! A must for your special day!

631 Penn Avenue, Reading, PA 19611   See On Map
610-898-4064 (phone)
Monday: Closed Tuesday-Friday 10:00am-6:000pm Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm Sunday 11:00am-4:00pm