631 Penn Avenue, Reading, PA 19611 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Ady Cakes, LLC

Hello and welcome to AdyCakes!
We are a fully licensed business by the State of Pennsylvania and fully inspected by the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.

Featured here you will find photos of wedding and birthday cakes and more! Browse the site and feel free to contact me with any questions.

From Weddings to Birthdays to Graduations to Sweet Sixteen and all Religious Celebration parties...I can create specialty cakes to your needs and make any special event memorable.
Follow Ady Cakes, LLC on

14 Reviews for Ady Cakes, LLC

Margaret · Married on 06/16/2018

The cake was just as beautiful as I had dreamed. Delicious as well. We will be calling again for a birthday We are planning.

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2018

Ady is easy to work with our cupcake tower turned out great! We had so many compliments from our guests and even other vendors on how GOOD the cupcakes were. Ady delivered and set everything up making our wedding day care free. We highly recommend Ady Cakes!

Sara · Married on 11/03/2017

It was a pleasure to have Ady do our cupcake tower for the wedding. The cupcakes were absolutely delicious and my sil just arranged them so beautifully on the tower that we purchased from Ady as well. They were ready to pick up right on time and she was prompt in answering my questions and just had me feel at ease over everything. Definitely will be purchasing again from her in the future. Thank you Ady!

Ady Cakes, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Ama Photography
    Ama Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing cakes, detailed and gorgeous! A must for your special day!

• 631 Penn Avenue Reading, PA 19611 See on map
    Monday: Closed Tuesday-Friday 10:00am-6:000pm Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm Sunday 11:00am-4:00pm